Chapter 1: Hello

Hi I'm Mia James! I'm 5'7 and I am 20 years old! I have long, straight brown hair. I have light blue eyes and was born in Chicago Illinois!

Mia's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock! I frowned and got out of bed. I took a shower, got ready for work, and ate a apple for breakfast. after that I brushed my teeth and grabbed my penny board. I road it all the way to work. When I got there I went behind the counter when my boss pulls me aside and says

"Didn't anyone tell you not to be late!"

"No sir, I am very sorry sir." I said. He just glanced at me and walked away. I went back to the counter and looked up and got the mans order.

He said "Can I have a double chocolate chip please." I smiled at him.

"The name please." I said.

"Oh...um put it under Benja. Thank you!" I smiled and served the next person. After a what seemed forever I finally got a break I was working for 2 hours and I work for 4 so it was my break. I sat down ordered a double chocolate chip. ( I know Mitch ordered the same thing but I am obsessed with them but later on I'll use different ones) I sat down out side I only had ten minutes so I sat back up and grabbed my penny board, and drove off. I was riding for five minutes and began to turn around when all of a sudden I was pushed to a wall. I looked at him and I realized that, that is the one guy. He is the "Benja" dude.

He looked at me in the eyes and said "You forgot this." and handed me a note. I looked at it and it said a number. His number.