Chapter 2:Calling

Mia's P.O.V

~magical time skip~

I went home. you know it can get lonely when you live a lone. oh yah did I tell you, my parents died in a car accident and when I was 18. But as soon as I got home I called this My Benja man. 1 ring, 2 ring, answer.

M=Mia B=Mitch

M: Is this the my benja dude.

B: My real name is Mitch. Wanna come over. I live on states rd. 1280.

(I made that up).

M: Sure.

I went to this place called States rd. 1280, and halfway there I realized I didn't even know the guy. I mean I met him at my work!

~Magical Time Skip Just Cause~

I got to his house. He lives like 5 minutes away. So it wasn't to Lon of a walk. I knocked on his door and he answered right away. I guess he was excited, huh?

"Hi, and by the way I never got the name?"

"It's Mia. Can I come in? Its kind of cold out here."

"Oh yah sure. Come on in...Mia." I sat down on the couch. I say at one end he say at the other.

"So Mia how old are you?"

"21, how about you?"

"I'm 21 too." He scooted closer to me, I tried to ignore but he did it again. That's when I said something.

"So what's up?" he stopped scooting but he was only 2 feet away from me.

"Nunin. About that I am also having a party and you're invited. It starts at 8:30, if you want to go."

"Sure. I better get going then." He got up and said "Ok let me help you up." he stuck out his hand. I grabbed it, he got me up so quick that I tripped, but something stopped my fall. Something strong. I was lifted back up. It was Mitch. I started to blush.

"I got to go. Bye." I walked to the door but I was pushed against the wall all of a sudden. It was Mitch. he put his forehead on mine. I started to gaze in his chocolatey eyes. he leaned closer so are noses touched.

He whispered "Why go so soon."

"I...I don't know?"

"That's why you should stay." I nodded quickly. He filled the gap between us. I was shocked at first but after a while I kissed back. Our lips moving in perfect sync, fireworks everywhere. He licked my bottom lip asking for a entrance.i slowly opened my mouth. He pulled away. "Wow" he said under his breath.

"I got to go now, see you at 8:30." I bit my bottom lip and speed out like a mad man. Once I knew I was out of sight I ran home.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! LOVE YA! BYE!