Chapter 6: It's War

R.Y- I’m kind of afraid to check, because I don’t want to be disappointed or lose my honesty and humbleness to the power of money.

Zion

 After coming from this club last night shit got crazy! Ya nigga was wildin! Bad bitches were everywhere and bottles were definitely being popped in my section.  After rising up from my bed I immediately fell back down. It felt like the world was crashing down heavy on my head. I was having a major hangover.

After many attempts of trying to get up I finally rose up in my bed and looked around. Everything seemed to be in its exact same place as I had left it. But the crazy part was that I never remembered going home. All I can remember was going to the club, poppin’ bottles, having fun, and then meeting some bomb ass chick. But my drunk ass didn’t even get her number cause if I, did she would have been, here sprawled butt naked on my bed tired the fuck out! But some shit just aint meant to be. Once I had gathered my thoughts I started walking downstairs making it past the living room into the kitchen with the same clothes I had on from last night. Once I reached the kitchen I looked from the corner of my eye and saw something flashing red fast nonstop. And realized it was my house phone telling me I had unheard voicemails and missing calls. I clicked the flashing button and right away, but I wish I hadn’t. Cause before I could even think of another thought.

I heard my, annoying ignorant ass baby mama Ty’nesha yelling and screaming through the voicemail machine. Basically throwing a fit talking about how I forgot about me and Nia’s “day” together and saying she was gonna change her mind and file me for child support and what not. I cut that shit off as fast as Lil Scrappy career. I aint have time for that shit she already know I warned her about that disrespectful ass talkin she been spittin at me. Eeer’body say men shouldn’t hit women but what about the hoes? But enough foolin, I did hear the part about my baby Nia. I can’t belive I had totally forgot about me and Nia’s day it was already like 1:00 in the evening and I was supposed to be gone two whole hours ago! . Ya’ nigga had to get going because my daughter is my everything and I would pay any money in the world for her to never ever end up like her hoe ass mama and quite frankly like me as well. I was a piece of shit as well, but Nia was never gon know that, as long as I was still her daddy.

Amiya

 After, last night robbing Zion the way me and R.Y did we both had made an decision to lay low for awhile, but not too low for anybody to suspect anything fishy.

“R.Y can you fucking believe it! We hit motherfucking jackpot lastnight”. I screamed excitingly.

“I know all thanks to me” R.Y spoke arrogantly.

“Nigga. Whateva” Amiya said looking playfully offended.

“So how much do you have now R.Y”? Amiya questioned.

“Mannn. You know what that’s a good ass question!” R.Y said leaning back making himself comfortable in the couch.

“Like to be honest I’m not even sure. I mean I’ve been doing this my whole life wayyy before us you know? My main priorities have been just making this bread and climbing my way to the top. The last time I checked my stash was…. that time I was selling dope and I thought I was going to prison because the crew had got set up. So, I gave Chyna my future bail money, but it turns out that I was just a little piece of the puzzle and somebody snitched, so they went for the head honcho. But besides, that was about four years ago from now so ion’s really know. And to be honest ma’ I’m kind of afraid to check because either I don’t want to be disappointed or lose my honesty and humbleness to the power of money.