Relationship Two (Part One): Hot and Cold

It's 2134. The generator exploded and sent out a wave of frequencies that hurt but not killed almost every human on earth and changed the way that some Soulmate Finders™ programs worked. Our names are Zach and Alex. This is our story.

The year is 2122 and the whole entire human race just found out that Earth was dying. Zach was determined to save this planet, so he did everything in his power to get all the materials that he needed. He had asked Alex to help him to build a generator to serve as a life source to the planet. It was done being built in 2130 and everything worked out great until the year 2134. The generator started to fluctuate and lose control. Zach and Alex tried to cool the generator down but nothing worked. Inevitably, the generator exploded and sent a plasma wave throughout the whole entire world and made most Soulmate Finder™ programs to malfunction, also causing the planet to slowly die. Everyone who was hit by the wave was knocked unconscious for a couple of hours. Zach was one of the first to wake up.

Zach slowly opens his eyes and drowsily gets up as if he has awoken from a yearly slumber. "Welp, the generator exploded and now the planet is going to die." He fully gets up and leans on a wall to help his balance. "What the hell is wrong with my eyes? Something must have affected-oh right the wave. I'm stupid. I should get these checked out... and find a new planet for everyone to live on before this planet dies and we run out of oxygen." Zach sees Alex on the floor and starts to panic. He frantically runs over to Alex and gets on his knees next to him. "OH MY GOD, BABE!" He wraps his arms around him.

Alex opens his eyes and starts to speak, "Why are you touching me? You're not my soulmate."

"I'm sorry?"

"You are not my fuckin soulmate. Get off me!" Alex shoves Zach away and gets up. "Why were you holding me like that?"

"Because you are my soulmate."

"No, you aren't."

"Okay. This is a problem. Were getting this checked out. Let's go." Zach grabs Alex's arm and tugs him to the nearest walk-in doctors office.

The lady at the front desk seems to not have been affected by the blast, so did the rest of the people who are in this building.

"Hello, sir. What seems to be the problem?" Linda, the lady at the front desk asks.

"When the generator exploded, I think it fucked up our Soulmates™."