Chapter 3

I headed down the street and I saw Kyrie on his porch. He saw me and walked up to me.

"About time you came." He picked me up and spinned me around.

"Put me down Ky." I giggle. See, I told you that he had my feelings mixed up. He laughed and put me down.

"Me listening to you, I have to go to the store now." I say.
"You can go later." He wrapped his arms around me. Why is he already acting like we're a couple?

"This my brother I'm going to the store for. I'm going now." I turn around in his arms. He sucked his teeth.

"Ok." He looks down on me. God, he's so cute.
"Then let's go." I walked away. He then followed. Since I'm not trying to go so far away from my house, I'm just going to the corner store. We made it there.

"Wassup mini Michael." Roscoe, the owner of the store greeted.
"Wassup Roscoe." I went straight to the sodas. I grabbed his coke and Doritos, and the stuff I want and went to the counter to pay.

"Girl, what the hell you doing with Kyrie? I thought y'all won't cool." Roscoe says. The word get around here. In school or out.

"It's a long story. And don't tell Michael either." I say.
"I'll pay." Ky says. He handed Rosco the money.

"Are y'all fucking?" Roscoe ask looking between me and Ky.
"No. Why you asking so many questions?"

"I'm nosey everyone knows this. Now y'all get the hell out of here before somebody see y'all and start snitching." He say.

"Ok bye." We left the store.
"Man that nigga nosey as hell." Ky says.
"Yea he is." I agree.

"Ky?"
"Mhm."
"Why you acting like we a couple?" I ask. We had made it to his house. We walked in straight to his kitchen.

"I be right back. I'm going to give my brother his stuff." I walked to the door. Ky grabbed my wrist and brought me closer to him.

"Cause I think you a real one." He says before he kissed me. I pulled away not letting it go to far.

"I be right back. I promise." I look up at him before leaving his house. I made to my house and opened the door.

Ewwww, this nigga fucking one of his hoes upstairs. I ran into the kitchen and put his stuff down and ran out. The nastiest shit I could ever hear.

I made it back to Ky house.
"Ky! Where you at?"
"Upstairs!" He yells. I walk up the stairs. I went to the room with the door opened thinking it was Ky's. And it was- Oh my god, this nigga had his shirt off.

"Liyah! You good?" He snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Uh-um. Yea' I'm ok." I sat next to him.

"We watching a movie." He says.
"What's it called?" I ask.
"Annabelle: Creation." He says.

"No I don't like scary movies." I whined about to get up.
"So we going to watch it." the movie started to play. The nigga turned the lights off and closed the curtains in his room.

"Ky." I whine covering my face.
"Calm down I got you." He say. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I uncorvered my face.

(I didn't watch that movie. Fuck I look like. I HATE scary movies.)

This movie got so many jump scares. I literally peeking through my hands. This nigga over here roasting people in it.

"You need to stop before these ghost get you." I looked at him.
"They ain't going to get me." He sucked his teeth. I saw the credits and went to get the remote since it was next to the TV. The the dolls face popped up in my face.

"Aahhh!!!!!" I fell on my ass. Ky started laughing. I grabbed to remoter and turned it off. Then threw it at Ky forehead.

"It's not funny." I poked my lip out.
"Aw look at you mad and shit." He pulled me closer to him, again. He kissed me.

"I'm still going to be mad at you." I said. Then Michael called me.

Yes.

Tyga🔪🐅
Where you and my food at?

In the kitchen and I'm at Janice house.

Tyga🔪🐅
Oh ok. Bye.

Bye indigo kid.

"Why you lie for?" Ky ask.
"Cause, my brother don't trust me with no nigga other than him." I say. I then texted Janice.

Hey. If Michael ask you if I'm at your house, tell him yea.

Janice😂😎
OH SO YOU AT YOUR MAN KY HOUSE. YOU GET DICKED DOWN YET? 🐸☕

What?! No! Only thing we did was- girl I'll tell you later.

Janice😂😎
Mmmhmmm. Ok, what if your brother come over?

Then shoot your shot. Hell Idk. Your house your problem.

Janice😂😎
Umm no. Your brother your problem.

Fine my brother, your house, our problem. But I gtg

Janice😂😎
Ok girl. DON'T RUN FROM HIS DICK!!

Girl you a mess. Whatever

"Why she ask you that?"
"Ask me what?" I glanced at him.
"If you get dicked down yet?" I stopped and looked at him.

"I don't know. Go ask her the fuck?" I rolled my eyes.
"Why you got a fucking attitude for? And that stunt you pulled in sex ed, wassup with that?" He smirks.

"Like I said, just cause I look innocent doesn't mean I'm good girl. In that order. The fuck." I said again. Another movie came in but I won't paying attention.

"Why the fuck you got a attitude for? All I asked a simple question." He says.
"Maybe it's a question you should've used common sense. Oh wait you don't have any. I'm leaving." I got up grabbing my phone and my snacks.

"Bye. Ion' know why you came over here anyway." Oh no. He ain't about to flip the script.

"Last time I checked you gave me and ride, apologized, then kissed me. Then you begged me to come over here. Don't ever try to flip the script on me you bitch ass nigga."

On my way out he pushed the door closed and and pushed me against it with his hand around my neck. Ok, I'm going to be real with you, I'm scared but a little turned on but I didn't show it.

"Who the hell you calling a bitch ass nigga?!" He yelled in my face.
"Kyrie Elliot, that's who!!!" I did the same thing.

"Take that shit back!!!" He yells.

"What you finna' do if I don't?!?!"

Cliffhanger!!!!!
What y'all think happens next?