Late

Shayne:

As I'm eating breakfast and watching T.V. I hear a knock on my door. That's strange, I'm not expecting anyone, I think to myself. I walk to the door and open it, suprised to see Courtney and Olivia on the other side.

"Shayne! What are you doing?" Courtney says.

"Uhh eating breakfast?" I say still holding my bowl of cereal.

"Why aren't you at the office? You're an hour late!" Olivia states.

"Yeah! We've been trying to reach you all morning!" Courtney says.

"Sorry I forgot to charge my phone" I say.

"You're supposed to be at work right now Shayne!" Courtney says.

"Wait what?" I say confused.

"Don't you know you're in the video today?" They both said in unison.

"Oh crap! I thought that was tommorow" I state embarrassed.

"Shayne, oh my God" Courtney says.

"Well I have to get ready so you guys can come in and wait while I do" I tell Olivia and Courtney.

"Ok" They both say.

"I'll be right back" I say as I leave to get changed for today.

Olivia:

Courtney and I went in Shayne's apartment and sat down on the couch to wait for Shayne to get ready. After some seconds pass I realize now would be the easiest time to thank him for last night.

"I'll be right back Court, I gotta use the bathroom" I tell her.

"Ok" she says while looking at her phone.

I walk down the hallway in his apartment to a set of doors, which I assume is his room and his bathroom. I knock on the door with light under it softly.

"Yeah?" Comes Shayne's voice from the other side.

"Can I talk you real fast Shayne?" I say.

"Sure" he replies while opening his door.

As he opens the door, I see that he is shirtless. My cheeks start to flush and I feel embarrassed for some reason.

"Hey.. uh... Can.." I start

"Sorry it's hard to concentrate when you don't have a shirt on right now" I say turning away.

"Oh, my bad" he says while picking up a shirt and putting it on.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asks now fully dressed.

"I just wanted to tell you thanks again for helping me last night Shayne" I say looking into his eyes.

"No problem, that's what friends are for" he exclaims.

As he starts to walk past me back to the living room I pull him in for a quick hug.

"I don't know what I would do without you Shayne" I say still embracing him.

"Probably go crazy" he jokes.

"Haha" we both chuckle and separate from each other unaware that someone is watching us.

Courtney:

She said she had to use the bathroom I say to myself while peering around the corner and seeing them hug. Why would she lie to me? I start to feel jealous again. I hurry back to the couch and sit down and act like I didn't move or see anything. Shayne walks down the hallway and Olivia soon after.

"Ready to go?" Shayne asks Olivia and I.

"Yeah, let me get my keys" I say avoiding eye contact.

We walk out of his apartment and back to the car after he shuts and locks his door. We get in the car and start to drive to the office in silence.