The trial

ALISON POV
I woke up on a couch and mona sitting in a chair. "What happened?" "i killed you. Again."

"why do you keep doing that?"i said with anger.

"Because you're annoying. now here. Take this." Moma handed me a ring. "what does it do?" "You can walk in the sun when you are wearing this." I put it on. i walked over to the window and pulled back the curtain.

"It works!" i exclaimed

"Duh it works. Now vampires live eternally unless you get staked through the heart. So stay away from people charging at you with wood okay?" She smirked. "So how old are you then?" Mona stared at me. "Im an original vampire. Im over about 1000 years old."

My eyes widened.

"Wow...so what was that mind control thing you did with that girl."

Mona looked at me and then said "oh compulsion? yeah all vampires can compel a human to do anything they want. But if the human has vervain on them you cant."

"Why? What does vervain do?"

"Vervain is highly toxic to vampires. so stay away from that too. oh and to compel someone you really need to focus."

"Anything else..." i asked upset

"Oh yeah vampire cant compel other vampires except for me! because im an original. and the other original family but you dont know them yet."

"So im a vampire now?!" i started crying. "Im dead..." i started laughing now and mona looked at me.

"Thats your emotions amplifying. Im pretty sure you dont actually think thats funny do you."

I shook my head. Then i started to slow down and then cry again because i hate what i am. Mona patted my back

"Dont touch me! You did this to me!"

At that i ran out fast as lightning.

Before i knew it i ended up at emilys porch. I knocked loudly. Emily opened the door. "alison? Why are you crying?!" i sobbed

"I dont know whats happening to me em. my whole life has changed."

Emily walked out and grabbed my hand. She went to pull me in but something jerked me back. "alison?"

I couldnt get in. There was some sort of wall infront of me.

"Alison come on. Come inside." i tried again and i walked inside...

So i have to be invited in. I thought to myself.

"Whats wrong ali?"

"Nothing em im fine"

"No youre not. I can tell you were crying. Tell me."

"I dot know whats happening to me." I manage out before i burst into tears.

Emily walked over to me and hugged me tightly. I smelt something really good. I heard the blood in emilys neck flowing. I looked at my reflection in the window and saw the veins under my eyes pop out and my eyes go red. I fet my fangs growing out.

"NO!" i pushed emily away and ran to the wall, my back turned to her.

"Alison? whats wrong?"

She grabbed my arm. And turned me around. "Oh my god! ali your face!" she ran her fingers over my veins but i pushed her away.

"What happened?"

"Nothing...im...im"

"You what ali?" emily asked comcerned. I couldnt hold it anymore. "Im starving." i said eagerly. "Okay i will get some food."

Emily turned her back but i quickly ran infront of her

"How did you do that?"

I just stood there and grabbed her shoulders.
"Alison your hurting me!"

I looked into her eyes. "Dont scream or move."

Emily stopped. I pushed her hair to the side and sunk my teeth into her neck. I sucked out her blood and someone screamed at me. "Alison! shes your friend remember?!" i turned and saw mona standig outside. I went back to emily. "Alison! Stop!" i pulled away. Emily was weak. I felt the tears come. "What have i done?" I fell to the ground. "Alison compel her to forget. Now."

I stood up and looked emily in the eyes. "Forget that this happened. I came over and we talked for a little and i left." Emily nodded.

And with that i disappeared out of the house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was this guys? Do you like vampire alison? Leave thoughts and suggestions below! Thanks guys!