The Last Virgin Standing: One-Shot Competition

Okay so I hope everyone enjoys this, good luck to everyone who is competing!

Also this takes place **after the accident and graduation**

I guess we could call it an alternate ending.

Enjoy! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Luke's Pov**

I watched from afar as they lowered my casket , little did they know that that casket was empty. That's why it was kept closed. After the accident I was admitted in the hospital. I was in serious condition, and it was very likely I would die. After the Doctor did all he could to make me feel better,I was once again well.Yes, I had some broken bones,but nothing too serious anymore,I could walk on crutches. Also by then had made the decision to fake my death. Why? Because Charlie will be better off thinking I'm dead and she won't feel bad for choosing Tyler. She'll move on.. She'll be happy with Tyler Bradshaw,the guy that also has the title as the Virginator. Now that I think about it, Charlie was right. What did I get from it? Nothing. It was a stupid game to which I lost Char.

I could see a lot of people at my funeral. I never imagined how many people would actually show up, but only one person stood out. That was Charlie. I saw her face, she was sad. I could tell. She would be back to normal in a matter of weeks, or months. I just want her to be happy,and if faking my death would help to keep her from not moving on without guilt,than that's what I'll do.

I've made up my mind to move with my parents to Texas. Just for a while. Without their help none of this would be happening. We planned this well. Because it is illegal to fake your death, we got a fake death certificate. That way its less troublesome. We also paid the doctor to help us fake my death. Nobody will know except for the people who helped. And now.. I will soon be on my way to Texas..

I plan on coming back in five years. By then Charlie and Tyler may be married and done with college. For now I'll have to say goodbye to the place where I grew up with the love of my life, Charlotte Summers.

**After Graduation**

** Charlie's Pov**

After graduation Tyler,Alec,Ian,Beckett,Emma,and I went out to eat. We went to Pierre's because Ian insisted on it and said to consider it a graduation gift. We all agreed and now here we sit talking and having fun. When we were done Ian paid and we headed to my house for a little get together that my dad organized.

My dad had many glasses filled with sparkling grape juice, apparently we're still too young to drink. He lifted his glass and and cleared his throat "I'm so proud of you, Char. I'm sure Luke would be too. Congratulations kiddos!" and we all lifted our glasses.

Luke, I wish he were here. I miss him so much. It's been too long without my best friend. I need him more than ever. I've tried getting along with my mom, for Luke because I know how he wanted me to give her a chance.

"Char!" I heard Tyler yell. "Sorry, what?"

"It's your turn to give a little speech.'

"Okay. Well first I'd like to say how proud I am of us, we all made it out of that hell hole alive. I'd also like for us to have a moment for Luke, I miss him so much and I don't know how I would have made it if it weren't for him encouraging me. Even though he's not with us in person, but he'll always be in my heart. I know he's proud of us. Cheers!"

knock, knock.

"I'll get it!' Tyler said and walked off.

"umm.. Char?"