Chapter 1

Babysitting Blues by SumRandomPerson12

CHAPTER 1...

Aspertia City, 5:00pm.

"Are you sure that you will be alright looking after Hana?" Hue's mother asked, making the final adjustments to her hair.

"Yes, Ma'am." Rosa replied, flicking her curly bangs of her bright blue eyes.

"Rosa, I told you that you can just call me Serina!" The older woman said, looking at Rosa through the reflection of the small mirror.

"Now, how do I look?" Serina asked, turning around in a circle. She was dressed in a knee-length dress made out of a shiny silver material with a light purple sash around her waist. Her dark, redish-purple hair was straightened and left down, a rare sight to see as the busy woman hardly ever got dressed up.

"You look absolutely stunning!" Rosa squealed, grabbing the lady's bag off of the table.

"You should get going! I'm sure he's waiting!" The younger girl said, gesturing towards the door.

"Okay…I'm going!" Serina said, grabbing the bag and walking towards the door. Just as she was about to grab the metal handle she turned around.

"Oh, Rosa! There is one more thing." She said.

"No, you don't need to pay me." Rosa sighed, re-doing her long hair up into her usual style; one bun on each side of her head.

"It's not that." The older woman said, smiling. "You just need to remember that Hana must be in bed by nine; no later. That and Hugh could come back at any moment as well so if there's a knock at the door, just ask who it is first okay? Oh! And don't-"

"I know, I know. Don't answer the phone, don't go wandering off and take care Serina!" Rosa exclaimed, pushing her out of the door.

"We should be back tomorrow!" Serina said as the door was shut close.

'Phew, I thought that she would never leave.' Rosa thought as she locked the door and placed the green key in a basket on the side-table. The girl rummaged through her bag and pulled out pokeball. She pressed the round button in the middle of the device and Siria, her espeon, came out.

"Espe!" The sun pokemon called out as it took in the surroundings of Hugh's house. The pair wandered up the stairs to go check on Hana. The walked down the hallways, passing the new television and Hugh's room to arrive at Hana's room.

"Hana?" Rosa called out, opening the door.

"Hi, Rosa!" The little girl chirped, flinging the door open and slightly scaring the girl she saw as a 'Big Sister' figure.

"H-Hana, you scared me!" Rosa said, her hand clutched onto the fabric over her shirt which was covering her heart.

"W-What? I'm so sorry, Rosa!" Hana yelled, grabbing onto the older girl's hand.

"Ohh! You bought Siria with you! I'm sure liepard will want to meet it~!" She rambled on, pulling Rosa into her room. It was a peachy colour with a slightly browner bed in the corner. Siria looked at liepard for a while before walking over to it and sitting down. The two cat pokemon swished their tails, staring at each other.

"Rosa! Look, look!" Hana called out, trying to get Rosa's attention. Rosa looked at her to see the younger girl next to her liepard.

"Liepard is so happy when I pet its head!" She exclaimed, stroking the purple cat's head.

"Preoow~" The pokemon purred. Hana smiled and walked over to her wooden shelf.

"Rosa! Look at what Ma bought for me while you were away!" She chirped, taking down the gothorita plush from the shelf and holding it out in front of her face.