Chapter Nine: My Fake Girlfriend Teaches Me How To Skate

*New Chapter YAY*

Chapter eight:

            P. O. V. = Liam Payne

            After our meeting I had confirmed that Maddie was indeed my girlfriend on twitter so that people knew it wasn’t some lie the press created since we’re One Direction. In about twelve minutes I had gotten tons of replies like, “Why Liam, you’re cheating on me!” and “I thought what we had was special!” I loved our fans. They’re so cute the way that they pretend to have relationships with us; we probably have one of the best fan bases in Pop history.

            “Okay, Liam, why don’t you and Maddie walk around the town to show you’re a couple, I’ll leak it to the paparazzi so you’ll get some photos on Twitter and maybe in a few magazines.” Louis spoke actually sounding serious for once, I was kind of shocked. Although the luxury of Lou being mature for once was gone almost immediately given the fact he and Harry were trying to copy Niall and Maddie’s position. Harry and Maddie were both sprawled out sleeping on the bed whilst Niall and Louis braided there partner’s hair. Wow, we’ve got some Larry Stylinson action in here.

            “Hey Lou, you might have some problems braiding spiral curls,” I stated as nonchalantly as possible whilst trying not to laugh, he was definitely struggling with this. Every time he would braid a little piece his face when light up with excitement and self-pleasure whilst every time it fell out he made a completely disgusted face, like something had died. I tried to muffle my laughter so I didn’t wake up Maddie or the fake sleeper, Harry, but I’m sure it came out more like a cat choking.

            “Hey Li, are you alright?” Zayn asked cocking an eyebrow, skepticism clearly showing with his words. He was probably thinking I had lost my mind or something by the noises I was making. I nodded whilst turning the hotel room’s television on to Toy Story 3, one of my all-time favorite movies! I had made the boys watch it so many times we knew every word by heart. Quietly Zayn muttered Woody’s lines in unison with his character, either mocking my completely healthy obsession or I had finally convinced him that the movies are amazing enough to memorize.

            “Okay Louis, maybe I should wake her up right now,” I yawned, stretching my arms until I heard a familiar pop, not even bothering to peal my eyes from the telly. Carefully I pluck a pillow from my bed and decided to create a pillow fight and repeatedly hit a groggy Maddie with it. Soon, Lou and Haz caught on and we were all in a full out fight except for Zayn who videotaped the whole thing. Maddie actually could hit those pillows pretty hard, for a girl.

            “Oi!” Harry shouted as Maddie angrily shoved the pillow up his shirt, I guess she really wasn’t a morning person.

            “Harry! What was that for? That is no way to wake up a girl! Hasn’t your mother taught you better?!”

            Suddenly I felt terrible, she didn’t understand Harry wasn’t the one who had woken her up . . . it was me. Why must I feel so guilty all the time?

            “Hey! I didn’t wake you up, it was Liam!” Harry sputtered in outrage that he was being blamed. Maddie quit glaring at Harry and shifted her gaze towards me, her hard gaze softening a bit although she quickly covered it up and blushed. Blushed? For me? Maybe I had imagined it . . . . Right?

            “Well . . . um . . . yeah. Lou thinks we have to go shop around to look like a more realistic couple, he’s going to notify the paps so you’re going to need to act completely and utterly in love with me, they’re going to ask a lot of questions. Try not to answer any of them unless they involve our relationship, okay?” I stated slipping into a blazer by habit then taking it off realizing we were no longer in dreary, rainy London but in the hot summery temperature of Dallas, Texas. Maddie bobbed her head rubbing her eyes tiredly.