10

Notifications:

Instagram: 1 message

@mysticunicorn: so like, i know that you're my boss and i'm you're assistant and that you are eight years older than me, but i really really like you and will you go out with me?

Junmyeon was freaking out. She contemplated on running out of the building and leaving Joe the cell phone in her apartment, but took a deep breath and opened Joe the cell phone.

mysticunicorn:  

so like, i know that you're my boss and i'm you're assistant and that you are eight years older than me, but i really really like you and will you go out with me?

like, um, i'm sorry if this is creepy but like i just really like you

i'm sorry i shouldn't have asked you

please dont fire me

junbunny:

yes

mysticunicorn:

Noona i'm sorry, i shouldn't have even thought abt this

wait wHAT

actually???

junbunny:

i like you too

open the door

mysticunicorn:

wat

oH COMING RN

"See, that wasn't so bad," Jongdae said into his phone, but Yixing had already hung up and was running towards the door.

He threw open the door and was overjoyed when he saw Junmyeon standing barefoot in an huge pink jumper and small white denim shorts.

She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. "Yes, yes, and yes," she breathed. "A million yes's."

"Are you pregnant?" Yixing asked, his hand moving to cup her swollen abdomen. "Is that why you've been wearing such huge sweaters lately? And taking that medication?"

Junmyeon froze, but nodded and buried her face in his chest.

"Well, I kinda knew," he continued. "Your ex?"

Junmyeon nodded again.

"Well, it doesn't matter," he said. "It never mattered to me anyways."

Junmyeon nearly overflowed with happiness as she broke from his embraced and pressed her lips to his. "I love you," she mumbled through the kiss. "I don't care if I've only known you for three months, I love you."

"I love you too," he said. "And we don't need to wait."

"Yeah. We don't need to wait," she whispered. "But we do have to plan our date."

He laughed. "I'm cooking and making us a picnic."

"In this weather?"

"Like I said, we don't need to wait for when summer comes."

Junmyeon nearly cried tears of joy. She had made a good decision in accepting his feelings. For once, she didn't have any regrets. Everything was perfect, and she had a feeling that it would be that way for a while.