the ringtone

*George's P.OV.*

It was the ringtone a song by walk the moon called kamikaze plays.

I freeze on the spot. Only one person called me little kamikaze. The one person my hatred is goes to.

I see Alex freeze too. He knows that was my name in my old life. He spins around. Dropping Amanda to her feet.

He's at my side in a minute. While I haven't move a muscle to show I know the phone has rang.

I know Alex wants to answer to demand they hand Knox over. But I know you have to be cautious. Mindful of way you say. Plus read the undermeanings of what they say.

I move only my left hand to dig my phone out of my left pocket.

Everyone frozen to there seats staring with intrigue in their eyes.

The man who touched me earlier, only a few feet away catches my gaze. I latch on and focus on him.

Somehow he brings a calm wave over me. Helping me focus on the task at hand.

The call.

I bring the phone up and press the green circle swiping it to connect the call.

I speak for the first time. But only in Russian. As I speak, I get uneasy expressions on me. They have no idea I'm speaking to the devil.

" Hello" I speak calmly not addressing my nervousness.
__________________________________
Thank you for reading my story! If you have any questions or anything to say please comment.

Thanks, 🖤