The Day It All began

Hey guys just a quick reminder this
the story is going to be told by you so if you get a little confused, feel free to write it in the comments ok. 😺 Oh and the house up above don't worry about it but it is important for when you move ok:

Now...ONWARDS WITH THE STORY:

Your POV:

Oh hey... Umm... Sorry, just a bit nervous. I never told anyone my story... So yeah... Ok, this is getting ridiculous 😑 , why don't we start again ok. Hi, my name is (Y/N) (L/N) nice to meet you and this is a story that happened a long time ago when I moved from Japan to England. Because my father got a promotion from his work, at first I didn't think of anything of it, but as time went by and we were finally getting ready to depart I started to have a weird feeling about all of this.

As we got to the airport we had to wait for our luggage to get put on the plane, then wait for another 10 to 20 minutes to get checked in. After that, we got to the waiting room [I don't know what you call it ok so don't judge me😣 even though I went on an an airplane 😅 haha...] And we waited until they called our names...

As we were getting our stuff, I was so excited to see our new home, but... something felt off, like... someone was watching us... But little did I know that someone was watching us...

~~~Flashback to the day it all began Your POV~~~

As we got to our car, I look up at the light, blue, cloudy sky, that reminds me of that day...that day... where I almost lost who I am, or almost lost everything I had... Then I heard a voice calling me, that got me out of my trans, and I look at where the voice is coming from and I see my mom calling me.

"Sweetie hurry up before your father starts saying how much we take our time looking at the scenery."

Yeah, that's right dad always did say that I act like mom because she tends to look at the beautiful things around her and help those who needed more than us. But dad still loved us no matter even if I act like mom more then him, but mom says I am more like dad because he's cold to other people but when it comes to us he's a different person, like if one of our friends saw him happy then they'll say.

"Is that really (D/N)"

But I personally see myself as both of them because I am cold with other people when I meet them but kind to those who need it.

"(Y/N) If you don't hurry up we will leave you here and you can get a taxi!" Dad called from the driver seat.

"Coming!" I said while running towards the side door of the car.

"And you wouldn't leave your own favourite daughter behind you, you don't have the guts to father," I said getting in the backseat with a smirk on my face.

"Oh really try me one day and you'll see (N/N)."

That's when we stopped arguing because then we heard mother laughing at us, then we all laughed at the stupid things we do every time and we drove off to the new house.

~Time skip to the new house~

As we parked the car in the driveway I walked out of the car and saw a beautiful house with cherry blossoms and the wind blowing, it's beautiful, it's nothing that I ever saw in my life.

"(Y/N) stop daydreaming and go get your luggage!" Dad called from the door.

"Ok, dad!" I respond with a smile on my face.

Once I got my luggage from the car I opened the door and saw the inside of the house, the hallway was a plan and simple