ep.11 Byee!!

Previously on bad girls club New York.......

Angel's confessional

I'm going home y'all I already know jumping wrong and when I found out I was pissed if they wanna jump someone JUMP ME JUMP SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN IN YOUR FACE DONT PICK ON THE SMALLEST GIRL IN THE HOUSE THATS WACK

*Screen glitches*

*Angel then drops all her stuff and goes straight for Lori tackling her to the ground then punches her brutally in the face repeatedly until her mouth & Nose is leaking then decks her in the eye until it's bruised then almost bust open her lips but security grabbed her and took her to a separate room*

*Mia and Bri stand there looking at Lori in shock*

*Producers get Lori in a van on her way to the hospital*

*Vanessa comes up behind Mia and grabs her arm*

*Mia then turns around and elbows her in the face*

Mia- DONT YOU EVEN LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME AGAIN

*Layla tries to run up on angel but angel turns around and meets her halfway then decks her laying her out on the floor then bust her lip using her elbow then Layla strikes Angel in the face then angel grabs layla's hair & pulls her head backwards letting angel get clear punches of layla in the face but then security grabs Angel*

Producers- ok so Angel you know your going home right?

Angel- yes I knew everything before I did it I think before I do I'm not dumb I'll whoop her and her friend every time I see her with no hesitation *walks out then runs upstairs to pack her bags*

*Mia then runs upstairs*

Mia- babbeee *hugs Angel* don't leave me *starts to cry*

Angel- boo it's alright you and Bri & Jordan got this and look if you get sent home get sent home how I got sent home.....go home with a bang ok?!

Mia- *smiles* promise YOU HAVE TO CALL THIS CRAZY HOUSE THOUGH

Angel- for sure

*Vanessa comes running upstairs to say bye to Angel but right when angel saw her she leaped over the bed and kicked Vanessa straight in the face Knocking her on her butt then she grabs her hair and repeatedly hits her in the face and Vanessa's arms are just flailing around*

*Security runs upstairs grabs Angel takes her outside and other gaurds come back into the house to grab her stuff then Bri runs outside and hugs Angel*

Angel's last confessional

Walking into the bad girls house I was expecting I'd be hated that I'd be alone that no one would like me I was always so concerned on what others thought about me I couldn't think right about my own self when no I was wrong I made Three friends out of this MIAAA and Bri & Jordan love y'all survive there's 2 days left ight and if you leave leave wit a DAMN EXPLOSION love y'all bye bad girls club

Vanessa- BYEE BITCHH
*throws something at Angel*

*Angel Runs up on Vanessa decks her to the floor then bust her eye*

Angel- Dumb bitch DONT EVA TRY ME *the van leaves*

Mia's Confessional

Ma girl Angel is the realest bad girl I know like literally the bitch just manhandled 3 girls and she took on 1 of them twice like Angel I didn't know she had it in her but she do

??'s confessional

I'm over this I'm over this experience I'm done I wanna go home it's lame there's nothing to do I'm done it's over I'm leaving

End of ep.11😨
Remember to comment your thoughts 👍 ❤ (ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS)