Chapter 2 -Child's Father

High & Untouchable Gods Society
Apollo Mark Stern
GOD OF THE SUN
written by: Blackrose

C2 ~Child's Father~

-----,-'--,-'-{@

Trinity

'What did you say Trinity?! Have I heard it right?! You are pregnant but not with your fiancé?!'

I didn't said a word, not a single syllable came out of my mouth. I know that my brother will freak out once he knew my condition. Kung bakit ba naman kasi nadulas pa ang kaibigan ko at nasabi kay Mommy, now my brother is in rage.

'Leave your sister alone, Genesis. She's old enough to decide on her own.' Mom defended me. My Mom may be strict, bossy and dictatorial but she is still my mother. She is always on my side. She may look like a villian the others but for me, she will always be my hero.

'Leave her alone Mom?! She fucking pregnant!! And the father wasn't Lewis! How will I let this pass?!' my brother sits infront of me, he sharply stare at me. 'Who the fuck is he?! Who's the man that impregnated you Trinity?!'

'What's your problem brother?!' I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms infront of my chest.

'My problem is you?! What's wrong with you?! Huh?! Are you out of your mind Trinity?! Ano na lang ang sasabihin ni Lewis sa'yo once he discovered that you are pregnant?! What's worst ay hindi siya ang father ng dinadala mo!! What's wrong with your mind?! You're too stubborn as a bull!!'

'Tss! Whatever... Brother!' I switch on the television and direct my attention there.

'Trinity.' I didn't even glance at him. He stand up then walk towards me, sitting beside me this time. Pinatong niya ang hand niya sa kneecap ko. 'Hey.' I glance at him but it only take a second. 'Are you mad at me sister?'

'Ang arte-arte mo kasi! Hello?! We are living in the 21st century brother! It's not like I've committed a mortal sin with what I've done para magkaganyan ka?! You're over reacting brother!! Lewis and I aren't married yet kaya anong mali sa ginawa ko?! And besides, kayo lang naman ni Mom ang gustong makipaglapit ako kay Lewis!! Na pakisamahan ko siya and marry him! Being close to him was against my will, pero gusto niyo that's why pinagbigyan ko kayo! Can't I decide on my own?! Can't I have the liberty of doing what I please?! Can't I do what I want this time?! Tss!!'

'If that was the case, you should have break off with Lewis at hindi niyo na pinlano ang kasal na yan!!'

'I was planning to tell it to him... Brother! Hindi ko lang mahanap ang proper timing to spill the bean!'

'So who did this to you?! Tell me Trinity!'

The fuck! I can't tell that to him! He will kill Mark if malaman niyang kaibigan niya ang father ng dinadala ko. I also know na magkakagulo silang dalawa. So I won't tell it to him. I am not that stupid para aminin sa kanyang si Mark sa nakabuntis sa akin. Never!

'Stop pestering your sister, Genesis!'

'Mom! Huwag ka ng makisali dito! This is between this brat and I!'

'She's pregnant Genesis! Don't be too harsh on your sister! Bawal ma-stress ang kapatid mo, so stop it!' a smile formed at the side of my lips then I grin at my brother na ngayon ay halatang nagpipigil lang ng galit.

'You know that I will find out who the asshole is, Trinity. Even if you won't tell me, malalaman at malalaman ko yan!'

'Then goodluck... Brother!'

'I am just concern about your welfare, Trinity. I also want to meet the man who did this to you. Was that too much to ask?'

'Oh quit it! I know you too well! You will hurt him once I tell you who he is!'