Do I forgive you?

DARK_DAWNT3T: ok so it has been brought to my attention that my stories are hard to read... so I'm gonna try something skittle different with this chapter tell me if it's any easier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~DAWNS PROV~~~~~~~~~~~~

It'd been a week since I had be brought here. it'd has been there way of punishing my father... by rapping me and making him watch. after that first night of torture my stay here had been almost... pleasant. Nathan was not the cold savage man he had been that night. He was... kind. we would walk through the gardens or sit by the lake for hours just talking. But.. things were different at night. each time started out the same, we watched tv, he pulled up the covers, turned of the light, and then asked for a goodnight kiss. each night I gave it to him, and each night it became more and more heated. I knew he wanted me to trust him, so he was taking things slow, but to be honest I made up my mind the night he asked for forgiveness. I had already forgave him. but I wasn't sure what he would do if I told him that... maybe tonight I'll tell him, when he ask for his goodnight kiss....

~~~~~~~~~~THAT NIGHT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were watching some basket ball game, his team was losing really badly so he got mad and turned it off. his frustrated face was actually pretty cute. he pulled the covers up over us and turned of the light. he then turned to me pulling me into his arms.

"May I have my good night kiss"? he asked smiling.
"No" I said sternly.

He looked completely shocked he opened his mouth to say something. But I put my finger over his lips stoping him.

"I have something to tell you first" I said smiling.
"I... have decided to grant you your forgiveness" I whispered blushing and looking away.

For a moment he said nothing, I began to worry, had I said it at a bad time? just as I looked back up to him he crashed his lips against mine. he rolled on top of me one arm circled my waist, the other found the back of my neck. pulling up to meet him. At first I was to stunned to kiss back but I soon recovered and began kissing back my hands found his chest. it was the deepest most passionate kiss we'd had yet, and I wanted more. out tongues fought and tangled together. it felt like forever before we finally pulled apart gasping for air.

"Did you mean it, do you really forgive me"? he asked with a desperate look in his eyes.
"Of courses do" I said softly cupping the side of his face with one had.

He smiled brightly and kissed my palm. then laid his head on my chest. I softly rubbed his hair. I began to play with the soft Stubbs of hair growing back on his shaved side. I chuckled softly at the different feel of his short and his long sides. when he suddenly looked up. He leaned forward and kissed me softly.

"I know that you already forgave me but... I want to make sure you know how sorry I am, I'll make you feel good" he said softly.

He kissed my lips deeply again and slide one hand slowly up my shirt. I tried my best to stay calm. I knew he would stop if I told him to but.... I didn't want him to. the feeling of his tongue against mine, his rough hand on my bare chest playing with me, his other hand running its way up and down my side and inner thighs, I was going to go insane if he kept it up. he pulled back yanking my shirt over my head. he kissed my lips on more time then started working his way down my jaw line to my neck, and then my chest where he began to suck and toy with one of my nipples. one of his hands played with the other. all while his other hand had started to rub my crotch threw my thin pjs.

'Oh god if he keeps that I'll come before he ever even touches it'! I screamed in my head.

~~~~~~~NATHON'S PROV~~~~~~~

The sounds this boy was making were driving me insane, it was like he wasn't even aware he was making them there was no restraint at all. He pants had started getting wet with precum. I decided to make him feel as good as I could I pulled his pants and boxers of in one swift motion. I decided to see how he reacted to that. I leaned back a little and to a good look at him, and I don't think I've ever gotten so hard so fast. He was averting his eyes, a slight blush covered his face as he lightly bit his full bottom lip. he had pulled his legs together and pulled his arms towards is chest as an attempt to cover himself. I toke a deep breath to calm myself before smashing my lips on his once again and pushing his arms back before letting them go and pushing his legs apart so that I was between them. He made no real effort to stop me so I continued on as I had before. this time though one hand stayed at his chest while the other slide itself down his side and dipped to follow his hip bones. his breath hitched as I got closer to it. and the sounds he made when I finally started to stroke him had me dripping. I pulled my lips from his determined and moved backward I warped my arms around him one traced up his back the other cupped his ass, he squealed at the sudden change. I lifted his waist of the bed towards me and I toke him slowly in to my mouth and began sucking him. while rubbing his ass and back. his moans were so loud no doubt others could hear him, his legs wrapped themselves around my head and his hands gripped my hair.

"St-stop"!
He managed to say through is heavy breaths.
"St- stop please I'm... I'm gonna...."!
He was unable to finish his sentence but I knew what he meant.

His hole body was shaking I could feel his ass flexing beneath my hands.
'It won't be long now'
I thought proudly to myself. Suddenly he let out the sweetest moan I'd heard yet. his back arched and he went stiff. as I felt the hot liquid fill my mouth. I pulled back an swallowed smiling. his legs feel limp as did his arms as he collapsed on the bed. I decided to finally take a look at him. his tiny body was twitching, his arms sprawled out over his head, his beautiful black hair was going every which way his chest was heaving he made no effort to cover himself this time. for such a small boy his nether regions were quite impressive. but it was his face that stopes my heart. his full pink lips were parted panting, a bright blush dusted his smooth cheeks, he's sparking green eyes half lidded in a lusty haze his long eyelashes batting. this was the kind of face I had seen only in my dreams. I couldn't handle it. I knew I should stop but I just couldn't.....

"Sorry please forgive me" I whispered head hung low.
"For.... what" he pants out.
"Well to be honest there are only two things I can do right now I can either leave and go calm myself down, or you could allow me to go all the way because I don't want to force you anymore" I mumbled looking away.

~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~

So what will dawn do now? (To be honest I don't even know yet) what do you think he should do. and what do you think of the different writing style? Is it any easier or did anyone even notice? oh well till next time kitty's

DARK_DAWNT3T