Office Buddies - Connor - 3

Well, it's been uhh how long? Calendar check! T-two years since this mini-series came out and a lot of you requested it... I'm so sorry.. aha.. This chapter is dedicated to SnakeySneak , _Night___Owl_, and everyone else who wanted this part 3.

"Say another word, and I'll blow your brains out," A deep and gruff voice said to the young detective Y/N as she was wrapped in the deviant's embrace. A gun was pointed at her head, and soft breathing from the android was the only thing heard. The gun clicked, and Y/N felt herself crumbling down on the inside. "Now, get those dumbass partners of yours in here," 

Y/N only grunted as the gag caused her ability to speak to be limited to 'hmph' and 'mmm.' The gun pressed harder against her head, and she shrieked, licking the gag out of fear. The deviant took the cloth out of her mouth. "Well?" He asked.

"Okay.. okay.." She muttered, her voice quaking slightly but keeping her strong persona up. She couldn't let it end like this, not now. "Conner! Hank! I think I found something!" Y/N yelled, feeling the arms around her take on a more controlled and angry tighten. She felt like she couldn't breathe. "C-Conner!" She squeezed out, her voice harsh with air restrictions.

~~

Connor knew she was calling out to him, and he knew she found something. He also knew that she was in danger. Her voice was different. Hank didn't seem to notice as he started heading for the bathroom.

"Stop," Connor said, putting his arm in front of Hank. "Something's off," 

"Like hell, something's off, we're on a case, and Y/N found something," Hank said, grunting. He shoved through Connor's arm but was only met with a more forceful pushback.

"No, something's off with Y/N. Her voice sounds like she's out of breath, and you know she can run a solid mile continuously and not break a sweat," Connor fired back, "It's like somethings keeping her from breathing,"

Y/N's voice broke through the room again, "Connor! H-Hank!" Hank's eyes flickered through the room. 

"You're right," He said, pausing in his tracks. "What do we do?"

"I'll go first," Connor said, "I can be repaired, you can't. If someone is there, they're a threat, a danger to humans. We must be careful and try to find the best way to get Y/N out of danger,"

"Okay,"

~~

"Wow, they aren't coming, huh?" The unidentified voice said. "must've left you behind,"

"No, they wouldn't do that to me," Y/N said, "They'll be here, and they'll set me fre-"

"Shut up!" A gunshot rang through the air, followed by a scream. "Be quiet, you idiot!" The voice said again. Y/N's mouth was gagged shut as she muffledly cried in pain. Her thigh was bleeding badly. "Now keep your mouth shut,"

Silence loomed through the air, and Y/N was losing hope. She was going to bleed out in the arms of a deviant, a monster one at that. She quietly cried out, hoping that they would come.

"Freeze!" A voice yelled out, and another gunshot flew through the air. Y/N was dropped, but she only fell limp, softly cursing on the way down. The blood loss was terrible, and she couldn't feel her leg anymore. More gunshots could be heard before two bodies dropped to the floor. 

"Oh fuck, Connor!" Hank's voice rang out, "Hello? Backup, yes, now-" Hank's voice only grew softer and after as Y/N's vision began to fade more and more. The feeling of being shook seared through her body.

~~

ENDING 1:

"That's it, Y/N, take it slow," Hank said, Connor's arm around Y/N as she walked through the police department for the first time in months. Y/N couldn't walk for a few months; the bullet had hit a tenon in her thigh, causing temporary paralysis. She spent a while recovering before finally being able to walk again, even though she needed assistance. 

"I'm okay, Hank, Connor's got me," She said, smiling at Connor, who smiled back, a whimsical look on his face. He seemed happy to hold her in his arms.

Connor was repaired a few months earlier after being shot in the face by the deviant. Hank lucky shot the deviant in the arms, making him release Y/N before getting shot in the face a few more times.

Connor was beside Y/N through all of it, the physical therapy, the struggles, the pain, the happy times, and now, the return to the office. Y/N's friends gathered around her as she sat down in her chair at her desk. Pictures of her, Hank, and Connor lined the walls of her office, and a few flowers of get well gifts were placed on her keyboard. She smiled at that.

"Well, I think this was a happy ending to a tragic and horrible story," Hank laughed.

"I agree," Y/N said, letting go of Connor. "Can I speak with Connor alone, Hank?" She asked.

"Sure, just don't be weird," He grumbled, walking off to his desk and glaring at Connor before getting into the files on his office desk.

"So, what do you need Detective L/N?" Connor asked, tilting his head sideways. Y/N said nothing as she kissed his cheek and laughed as he blushed softly. "What was that for?"

"It was just to say thanks, now go to work, I have a lot to catch up on!" She said, opening up her account and scanning all the work she had.

Connor smiled before walking off to Hank. Boy, he was in trouble with her around, but he didn't mind it.

ENDING 2 (ONLY THE OG'S OF THIS STORY WILL UNDERSTAND):

Connor walked into the room, flowers in hand, and a somber look on his face. He peered around the room as he sat down to hold the unconscious girl's hand.

The room was a soft white, with light blue accents covering the walls with love and care.