Never Let You Go (12)- Jeremy's POV

Sorry for being late...AGAIN.

It was really difficult writing about Jeremy. He's so mysterious.

Hehehe but anyway here it is :)

Enjoy!

Jeremy’s POV

 I slammed the door and scampered down the stair. I opened the door of Alison’s house and jumped into my car. Now that I was there, and alone I couldn’t bring myself to start the car. I was too stressed because of the night’s events. Whatever happened I didn’t know. It happened so fast. As it was midnight and I should have been heading back home but I couldn’t bring myself to walk away.

What else had I just done?

Hadn’t I just walked away?

Walked away from the only person that I care about in this whole wide world.

 I couldn’t believe I had done that.

How could I?

I shouldn’t have done that.

I  shouldn’t have said that to her.

Too late now.

I was so harsh on her, she was so helpless. I shouldn’t have been so hard, she was right after all.

Damn me.

How could I be so thoughtless?

I should have thought about what she would think before slamming the door in her face, leaving her there while she was hurt.

Dylan. That idiot. How dare he? I’m going to kill him on Monday. He was the one who had started it all, if he hadn’t hurt Alison….

Alison. That name had since the first day given hope to me. The first day I had met her, I knew she was one in a million.

One of a kind.

She had almost passed me by. So shy and beautiful. I had felt like I had known her all my life. As if she was the one I had been waiting for up till now.

Had I been waiting for something?

I had never even noticed how all my life had passed away with no meaning. Nothing to live for. As I was an orphan I didn’t have many choices, but I was no coward and I had believed and believe in fighting for what I want.

 No matter how hard my life had been, living with the troublesome kids of my relatives I had always learned how to stand for what I thought was right. I had gotten out of my horror filled childhood memories soon enough and had decided to make the decisions of my life myself. Even though  my parents died when I was very young, they had left me a fortune. But hell I didn’t need it.

What was I supposed to do with it?

I didn’t need it all.

All I had  wanted was to just live life. See how it goes. But not let it conquer me.

Get it over with.

But that all changed when Alison came around. She was different than any of other girls that I had met. She was so innocent and so full of life. She had told me that her life hadn’t been easy either. And I had promised myself I would be there for her.

I was not sure what to do, my head was spinning with all these thoughts. Everything had started to go wrong when Dylan had hurt and then I was so thoughtless that I walked out on her.