Chapter 22

I go back in the school and I see Scott and Kira kissing. Hmm my advice works. So Lydia told me the kid name that Scott injured. Poor kid. Anyways his name is Liam.  He's a freshmen here. And that he transferred from Devenford Prep. Well kicked. 

I walk over to Scott. "Go on, take the boy to the hospital. They are going to need a cat-scan for his ankle. And don't break his other leg. He seemed nervous." I said. "Yes ma'am." Scott said. Scott left. "So you took my advice." I told Kira. She laughed and nodded. 

We go to the hospital and Scott greets his mom. "I believe Doctor Elise is waiting for you Miss Lahey. And I will get you a wheel chair." Melissa said. "Ooh. What do she has this time?" I ask. "No idea, but she says it's yummy." Melissa said. "What, apple sauce? Please not pees and yogurt. I get that I have to do it for my children,but at least let someone get decent foods." I said. 

"Tell that to her." Melissa said. "Fine. Bye guys. Or see ya later." I said. I go to the third floor to get the tube in again. I see Doctor Elise. "You ready? So your baby doctor says that they are fine. But she also told me that you should go for the tubes again. We'll show you how to do it, so Melissa doesn't have to keep doing it over and over again. Ready to learn?" She asked. 

I nodded. She taught me and I walk down to the room Liam is in. I see Scott waiting by the door. "Liam, right? Sorry I don't know much people. I am usually here daily. For these two and because of my sickness." I said. "What're you having?" He asked. "A girl and a boy." I said. 

Doctor Dunbar comes in the room. "Miss Lahey. Is your brother here or?" Doctor Dunbar asked. "No. He's in France however I was left here to handle my friends with their problems." I said. "Well he shouldn't leave you here by yourself." He said. "Well I'm living with my boyfriend and a friend. I'll be in the next room over. Waiting and resting for Mister Hale." I said.

"Mister Hale. As in Derek Hale?" He asked. "You know him?" I asked. "Wasn't he in jail?" He asked."He was in jail, but to me he's just a big softy. Don't worry he didn't commit the crime years ago. Hope your ankle feels better Liam." I said. "Thanks." Liam said.

I smile. I go to the other room and lay down. Couple of minutes later Liam limps out of his room. "Hello, anyone out here." Liam asked.

I just rest. Twenty minutes later Derek shows up. "Let's get out of here princess." Derek said. "Just waiting on you Der-bear." I said yawning. "Let's get you out of here sleepy beauty." Derek said. 

"Derek! Hey! So I didn't give this to Ava because she's carrying twins, so here's a box of things for her tubing." Doctor Elise said. "Thanks. Want to help me place her in the car? I'll carry the box." Derek said. "Figured you might say that so I got this." She pulled the wheel chair from around her. 

Derek lifted me into the wheelchair and she pulled me into the car as Derek carried the box. "Thanks for the help." She said. "Anytime." Derek said. Derek hugged her and she left to go back in.

Derek's POV (Finally)

So I finally got Ava in the car and her box full of tubing food. She has no idea what is happening to me. I don't want to hurt her by keeping it to myself. I hate secrets. I drive home and I carry her in the house with the bag hanging from her side. I take the bag and put it on my back. 

I go to the penthouse and lay her down on the bed with the bag by herself. I go out to the car and get the box. I hear Braedon come in. "So this is the famous Ava Lahey, Isaac told me about." Braedon said. "She's sick." I said. "And pregnant." She said. "She has an eating disorder." I said. "Isaac didn't mention this." She said.

"He doesn't mention a lot of things." Derek said. "Well I'm going to call it a night." Braedon said. "Do me a favor and don't mention that I hired you to find Kate to Ava. She doesn't know yet. I wanna keep it that way." I said. She nods. "Night." I said. "Night." She said.