Chapter 16 - [Alternate Ending]

[HORROR AU]

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SENSITIVE TOPICS. IF YOU ARE HIGHLY SUSCEPTIBLE TO CONTENT SUCH AS: DEATH, LOSS, OR VULGAR LANGUAGE, THAN PLEASE DONT READ.

 IF YOU ARE HIGHLY SUSCEPTIBLE TO CONTENT SUCH AS: DEATH, LOSS, OR VULGAR LANGUAGE, THAN PLEASE DONT READ

Yoongi's voice began to become distorted. The pitch dropping, going higher, and then started to warp into a strange tone. At first you thought that you were just hearing things, or that you were just a bit sleepy.... But things took a turn for the....abnormal.

The lights above that passed by, flickered. The walls morphed into a different color. What you thought were old vintage lights, and sconces on the ceiling and walls, quickly manifested into long, fluorescent lights. Ones that looked similar to those in hospitals. It was very curious.

Low, growling voices sounded from all around you. Yoongi faded slowly into the background as he was still holding you. The two of you were close to an infirmary in the hotel, which was odd.

'Why would a hotel resort need an infirmary?' You wonder. It was peculiar. It didn't make any sense to you. Soon, the once colorfully painted walls, had appeared as bright white, paint. No patterns. No color. No sconces.

For a split second, you could have sworn you saw a glimpse of Hoseok and Jimin. But it quickly vanished.

You hear faint, frantic voices. A mix of female and male. Beeping noises were in your left ear, a man's voice was in your right.

You furrowed your eyes, trying so hard to focus in on what was happening. You gazed up at Yoongi who was still holding you in his arms, but his face changed to someone else's. You two crashed through the doors to a room filled with medical supplies.

A face of a pixelated, glitching demon flew at you and made you scream at the top of your lungs. When you woke up, you were lying in a hospital bed, attached to a strange machine and an IV drip.

A couple nurses and doctors were holding you down. You were screaming and screaming, hopelessly oblivious to where you were.
You screamed out your Friend's names,  demanding the doctors to see your friends. But everyone was treating you like you were crazy.

"No one by those names were with you, ma'am." One doctor said.

"There weren't that many people in that vehicle, Miss Y/L/N." A nurse said.

A man dressed in a paramedics outfit who was standing on the sidelines, near the entrance of the door, spoke into a walkie talkie.

"We have brought in a young female, looking to be about 18 or 19 years old, goes by the name of Y/N Y/LN. Picked her up out of a nasty car accident off of highway 201. It looks as if they were headed to a resort for vacation. The subject has a severe gash in her right leg due to contact with glass. May have slight delirium due to possible impact to the brain from being ejected through a window. It is a wonder she even survived."