A challenge/The pain of the past

I didn't want to get out of bed the next morning. So I didn't. I laid there and cuddled with Natsu. I cling to him like he was going to evaporate if I let go. He didn't mind at all. He actually laughed at my clinginess.

I finally decided to get up about mid day and head to the guild when he reminded me about giving Erza our report. We arrived and sure enough she was there waiting. So I filled her in with natsu giving her his perspective as well. We ended up with a crowd around us as we told her the story. No one could believe I was as scary and intimidating as Erza.

They laughed and said we were exaggerating. I didn't care if they didn't believe me but Natsu was getting angry. Out of no where a chair crashes into Natsu's back and shatters into a million pieces. I immediately sprang into action and charged the guy. I had him pinned with my knife by his hair to a pillar and wasn't about to move.

"Hurt my man again and I'll kill you!" I spat at him with so much rage you could visibly see it coming off of me.

The guild was suddenly so quiet you could hear a pin drop and I was close enough to the guy I could hear his heart pounding. I looked up and saw it was grey I had pinned. He had a look of pure terror in his eyes. I looked around the room and saw Erza was even scared. I made eye contact with Natsu who looked scared but not as scared as everyone else since he saw this side of me yesterday.

I removed my blade and let grey go. He got away from me quickly and I walked back over to Natsu. The people around me parted like the Red Sea as I went back to him. I didn't mean to cause such terror.

I made it to him and hugged him. He hugged me back and together we took in the sight around us.

He suddenly started laughing loudly and yelled "I told you all she was just as scary as Erza!"

Everyone suddenly came back to life and started laughing yelling "we will never doubt you again!"

I walked over to Erza who was still shocked at what she saw. I waved a hand in front of her face which she instinctively grabbed my wrist. She looked at me and let go.

"Sorry" She says. "I've never seen such rage and felt such power!" She declared. "Natsu! I'd like to bring you two on a mission with me from time to time. I could use the backup!"

He gulped and said "yes ma'am"

Erza looked at me and I said "sure why not?"

She smiled and asked "what's your magic anyways?"

"I have a few different ones. Come on I'll show you!" I grabbed her and natsu and headed outside.

When we got outside I hugged natsu and told him to engulf his body in fire. He hesitated but did it after a moment. Erza looked at me like I was crazy but I just smiled. We were suddenly surrounded by fire and I can see fear in Erza's eyes.

I told natsu to stop and he did. Erza rushes over and examined me and was amazed that I didn't have a single burn on me. Next I showed her my transformation magic. I went through all the ones I knew from people to animals and the Pegasus then came the dragon. I asked Nastu if I could and he agreed admitting he wanted to see me transform again.

I didn't tell Erza what I was turning into because I wanted her to be surprised. I transformed into the dragon and did my fire roar again. But this time I offered Nastu a ride which he accepted. He jumped onto me and I flew up into the sky but only for a minute. I landed again and he jumped down with a smile on his face. I changed back and looked at Erza who had her mouth open. Me and Natsu laughed and she snapped back to reality.

"Clearly you are a very valuable asset to the guild. A powerful comrade and a great friend!" Erza stayed.

She seemed extremely happy to have someone like me in the guild. She looked at me and my guild mark and noticed mine matched Natsu's perfectly. "I see you two are extremely close" she said with a smirk.