What Camp You Chose

This chapter is about what camp you/your parents signed you up for. Enjoy!

• ────── ✾ ────── •

💙Max💙
Your parents didn't sign you up, you did basically. They handed you a flyer and told you to fill it out. You signed yourself up for music camp, hell, you even brought your own piano/guitar. You were one good singer.

💛Neil💛
Some type of building camp. You loved building little contraptions, or tinkering with other kids belongings. It was always your trick.

❤Nikki❤
You signed up for some type of animal camp. You loved finding little squirrels and turtles and lizards and caring for them, so you wanted to be around animals at this camp.

💚David💚
Technically, you got a job here. You only got a job here because you didn't really want a... real job? Besides, kids are easy to boss around.. Or so you thought.

💜Gwen💜
You got a job there because someone referenced you to it. Now you hate your job. But sometimes it's fun.

💘Harrison💘
You really signed up for sculpting camp. You loved getting your hands on that air-dry, natural clay and making little character heads and dragon eggs. You brought your own sculpting tools in case.

💝Nerris💝
You initially signed up for dancing camp. You were already a pretty good dancer, but you wanted to make sure you never messed up, so you ended up signing up for dancing camp. You enjoy dancing at night the most.

💖Preston💖
You actually signed up for baking camp. You love to cook, it's always been your favourite. You can make a mean lasagna, for crying out loud. Oh and your brownies are to die for. Max pays you with details and such for them.