Chapter 20

The weekend.

Opening my eyes to the sunshine that found its way between my curtains, I tried to stand up but found myself unable to. My head, no, my whole body hurt like crazy. Just then I realised that something was off in my room. The place was messy, most of the things were laid on the ground when I remember putting them on a shelf the night before. A faint shuffling sound caught my ears and I turned the other way, my head hitting something hard on my bed. I pulled the blanket and almost screamed if it weren't for Taehyungs hands covering my mouth.

"What are you doing here?!" I thundered the moment he let go of my mouth, but he kept his hands on me, keeping me in check.

"I couldn't sleep last night. It felt so good sleeping next to you that I wanted to do it again." He sang with his sleepy husky voice.

"How did you get inside?"

"You had your window open." He answered and pointed towards the window.

"I live on the second floor?!" My mind couldn't think up of any ideas of how he could have climbed till here. "Did the neighbours see you?"

"It was too late for someone to be awake and also Jimin came with a ladder." He said as if it was a normal thing to do.

"He's here?" I panicked and tried to get away, but Taehyung's hands were holding me down firmly. The sudden movement made my head hurt even more.

"Nah, he left as soon as I came here. Unfortunetly, I knocked a couple of your things while trying to find my way towards your bed." He said apologetically and gave me one of his brightest smiles. "Ah, also..." he began and moved his head so he could be closer to mine. "I wouldn't move that much if I were you." He whispered and a smirk pooped on his face. "This time we gave you a strong one."

"A strong one?" I asked confused while he looked at me mischievously.

"The pill we gave you last time wasn't strong enough for you." He whispered and raised his eyebrows multiple times. "You really do as you are told when you're half asleep." He giggled but there was no joy in it. It sounded almost... sinister.

I don't know what that pill was, but this explains why my body hurt so badly, why my thirst was so strong this morning and why I didn't feel alarmed or enough panicked when I found him next to me on my bed.

"What did you do to me?"

Teahyung lifted his self from the bed, shifting his body on top of mine, his hands on each side of my head. There was no shirt covering his chest, but I still felt the fabric of his pants against my skin when he mounted me. "Nothing that would worry you at the moment." He muttered under his nose, his face now buried between my neck and shoulder. I felt his tongue against my skin and after that the sound of his mouth sucking against my skin. I tried to push him away, but my body was too weak.

"MinJee! It's time for breakfast!" My mom called and knocked on my door. Surprisingly, that didn't make Taehyung stop. He just continued, moving from my neck to my collar bone. "MinJee?"

"I'm coming!" I shouted, gaining enough strength to slightly lift his body off mine.

"I wish you could say that in a different situation." He flirtatiously added. "We don't want mom barging into your room, do we?" He finally let me go and stood up from the bed, picking his shirt off the ground and quickly put it on. "I'll call Jimin to come pick me up when the house gets empty. Do you have an idea when will that be?"

"My dad will leave in about ten minutes while my mom goes to work at noon." I answered.

"Good. I'll call him to pick me up at two."

"You'll stay here till two?" I asked, sudden panic building inside of me even though it was too faint to show.

"Obviously. It's the weekend so you'll keep me company." He ordered and took out his phone, ignoring my widening eyes.

After breakfast, my dad left and when it was right before noon, my mom left too, leaving me alone with Mr. Nut Job over at my room.

"You can leave." I said while entering my room. All this time I had been with my mother, trying to avoid my room in every way possible.

"You made me wait." He said, his tone suddenly low and husky. His eyes were darker when I looked at them, a shadow covering his face. He walked towards me, closing the door behind me and placed both of his hands against the door, blocking my escape.

"I told you my mom would leave at around noon." I stuttered.

"But I expected you to stay with me." He criticised, narrowing his eyes at me. "I don't like it when people leave me alone without notice."

"How the fuck should I know that?!" I argued and suddenly I felt his hands against my throat, choking me. I could still breath, yet I still felt like oxygen couldn't reach my lungs.

"Language." He hissed and whispered in my ear, "Daddy doesn't like it when his little girl is cussing." He exhaled against my ear, his lips barely touching it. "I should punish you, but it's only your first time so I'll let it slide." After that he let go and I found myself on my knees, gasping for air. "Goodbye baby girl, see you soon." He said and opened the door so he could leave.

Ting

Another notification. I quickly crawled to my phone and sighed with relief and satisfaction when I saw my options.

I quickly pressed on stopping the effects of the drug and I felt my body relax, my headache fading away

I thought that when it all clears out, the first thing I would do was tell somebody, but I found myself unable to. Everytime I thought of telling anybody, my body would tense up, afraid of what would happen if they knew. What would Teahyung and Jimin do if I told anyone.

No no, this should be kept a secret, but at the same time I should keep my distance.

Ting

Another one.

This one was different.

I accepted and waited for the audio to download

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

Click

Gunshot