Chapter 7 -A Calm Day-

"S-s-share him?!" Callie asked, completely flustered.

"Yeah. I know that you like him, based on how you act around him, and I quite like him too," Marie responded.

"Where did you even get the idea to show him?" Callie asked in a slightly frustrated tone.

"I've read some stories here and there on how a person had multiple girlfriends, or the other way around, and they seamed fine with the idea," Marie explained.

"There's a big difference between those stories of yours and real life, Marie!" Callie screamed.

"I know that it sounds far fetched. But-" Marie started, but was cut off my Callie.

"Marie. I know that you've been in relationships in the past, but..." Callie said, but her voice slowly started to come to a whisper.

"Oh... So this is..." Marie said, knowing what she was going to say.

"The first time I actually feel love for someone," Callie whispered.

Silence started to form between the two cousins, not sure what to say to each other.

"Then... how about this. We'll see how things go on with this mission, and we'll talk later on how we feel about him. Is that alright?" Marie asked, almost in a worried manner.

"I'm... I'm fine with that," Callie responded.

"And if you ever need some advise about love, then I'm here for you," said Marie, placing a hand on Callie's shoulder.

"Thanks, Marie," Callie responded.

"Now come one, it's getting late and we got a show to run tomorrow," said Marie, entering their room.

Callie started to follow her, but she took one last glance at Inkopolis before entering.

-Next Morning, Tulip's Home-

Tulip started to stretch as she wakes up. She looks around to see what kind of cloths she could wear today. She decided to wear something casual, so she choose the Black Squideye shirt, black shorts, her Studio Octophones and Navy Octoling Boots.

Once she was done dressing herself, she walks towards the makeshift kitchen she made. As she looks around, she saw (F/n) sleeping on the floor, near his weapons. She also noticed a note next to him. She silently made her way towards him and grab the note and starts to read it.

'Morning Tullip,

If you're reading this, then could you please let me asleep? It may not look like it, but I do this nightly escapade everynight and because of that, stay asleep till late in the day.

Also, if I accidently sink through the floor, then I promise that I will fix it in the future.

Signed (F/n)'

She looks at (F/n) and saw that he has indeed sunk a bit through the cement floor. She just shock her head and started to make breakfast for herself. As time went on, (F/n) started to wake up around after two o'clock.

"Hey Tulip. How are you doing?" (F/n) greeted.

'Hey (F/n), how did you sleep?' she asked through her phone.