New OC's!

New babies! 😊 Here is a small amount of info cuz yeh I don't really have much about them 😅

> Josie - ghost, died due to being a volunteer for a magicians cutting board trick (y'know the one where they have a board or cabinet thing you stand in and you get cut up?), used to be a waitress, 19 years old, 5'8'', very hyper (that's a good and bad thing...depend on the situation)

> Damien - human, obsessed with hot chocolate and collecting keys, hates mice, thinks he's strong but really he's weak as an ant carrying an elephant, 18 years old, 6'2'', always jumps to conclusions that most likely aren't true and sometimes just make people be like, "bruh. First of all, That's not what I meant. Second, that will never happen anyway"

> Spencer - h-e-l-l monster of hurt, doesn't have arms, keeps to himself so he doesn't have to talk to anyone and feel anything, spits up bloody flowers when he's sick, 524 years old, knows Earth best over his years going there and spreading hurt, always carries a knife around, 7' (Fun fact: I designed him off of some prompts; you said my face wasn't good enough so I put bows over it, you said my breath smelled bad so I put a flower in it, you said my toys were too kiddish so I used knives, you said I cried too much so I stopped feeling anything)

> Fucius - h-e-l-l monster of failures, Head is a not-do symbol, 17, very shy but curious, girlfriend is Poppy, 6', hesitant in everything she does, always overthinks things (very majorly, if there's a small thunderstorm, she'll get worried the world is going to flood), tries to fit in on trips to Earth despite her odd head shape

> Poppy - Demon Princess, 16.5 years old, 5'3", has only one ear (on her right side, left for us) that is extremely good at hearing, mischievous and flirty, very violent when angered (like most demons), hardly has spent any time on Earth so on trips, she had to wear a sweater and sweatpants underneath overalls...and socks with no shoes, girlfriend is Fucius

Hope you like them! 😃❤️ I'll be working on digital full bodies soon 😄👌
Also, fact about demons in my world; they look like normal humans with weird eyes and horns, but the only beings in h-e-l-l, Earth, and heaven to possess dark magic. Don't get in their way or they'll use it on you...