Reason 7

Rather then make a reason for each other part of your physical features, I'm going to ad them all here and why I love them. Simple because I love you for more then your body.
Your lips, perfectly shaped and not to big or small, cute all around. Especially when curved into your smile! And you have the dimple on one side of your face.
Your hair no matter if you dye it or keep it your normal strawberry blonde, no matter what style it is. It looks good on you. Up, down, straight, wavy. Pony tail, bun, any which way. It's gorgeous! 
Your figure. WOW... curvy, slender. But not to thin, no bones showing and just right to hold.
Your height. You're so cute and short! ( at least shorter then me ) at 5'2" it's perfect to hold you and make you feel safe.
Your hands, your nails are super cute 90% of the time but your fingers are slender and are the perfect size and shape for fitting between mine I've come to find out.
Your nose. It's so cute it fits in the center of your face and perfectly balances out you face.
Your ears, so small and so cute to fit the rest of you. Pierced, you almost always have some kind of cute earring or stud in.

So basically every inch from the top hair on your head, to the bottom of your foot your body and figure and physical attributes are amazing