Under The Moonlight

Subaru's POV

An angel.

If someone asked me what Yume looked like when she stepped onto the big hall, I would say that she looked like an angel.

The dress suited her perfectly. It made her beauty and her innocent appearance stand out.

She entered in the hall with her friends while me, the rest of M4 and the Venus Ark's girls were already here.

They come closer to us. My heart was beating a little too fast and I could feel my cheeks a bit hot. Damn it Subaru, control yourself!

"Hello Subaru." Yume greets. I just awkwardly nod, not being able to say anything without stuttering.

"You look very elegant." She compliments. I was wearing a normal black suit with a blue tie. I look over to the rest of the guys but they were focused on their own conversations.

"A-Arigato." Damn the stuttering. "You look amazing."

She blushes slightly and makes a small smile."Arigato!"

In that moment, Hime, Tsubasa, Yozora and Yuzu entered the hall. Yume went to talk to them. I could hear the compliments and advices that were being shared. From what I could catch, Yume was as nervous as I to this last one scene. It has to be perfect.

Kirito and Asuna appeared soon after, followed by the rest of figurants. In general, they were idols from other academies or relatives of the filming crew.

One girl approached me, hesitantly. "H-Hi, S-Subaru-senpai. I'm Emi." She bows. "I'm a big fan of you and it's honor to participate on this movie with you!"

I wasn't surprised by her action. I'm already used to it.

"You don't need to bow. Let's both do our best, okay?" I smile at her and she smiles too.

"Hai!" She bows one again and makes an apologetic smile at me. She leaves in a accelerated pace and I laugh.

Yume approaches me again. "Who was that?"

"Are you jealous?" I smirk and she blushes faintly.

She huffs. "Please. I was just curious that's all."

"She was just a fan."

"Alright, alright. Let's get this started!" Kirito yells and starts giving orders while pointing. "Minna, go to your positions. You are free to dance who whoever you want and talk since it's not too loud. Please, make your best not to put yourselves in front of Yume-san and Subaru-san."

People all started to get ready. I saw my friends pairing with their girlfriends - I still can't believe that all have girlfriends now - while the other girls were paring with boys from other schools.

Yume looks at me, a determinate look on her eyes. "Let's both do our best, okay?" I smile as she copies my sentence from earlier.

"You bet."

Time skip

We have already recorded the scenes were we were talking to others or dancing with our friends.

Now, it's time for our slow.

I grab one of Yume's hand and pull her closer to me. I gulp nervously. Her other hand goes to my right shoulder and my other goes to her waist. I knew that she was nervous too because she was trembling ever so slightly.

I smile reassuring at her. "Everything is going to work fine."

"Okay!" Kirito yells. "We start in 3, 2, 1... ACTION!"