Chapter Seven

|•*•|Chapter Seven|•*•|

|•|Lexi's POV|•|

Jack is going to pay for what he did! He broke up with me, no one breaks up with me and gets away with it. Sure, I could get any guy that I wanted, but I wanted Jack. He was just so perfect, and hot. I mean like seriously? Why is he so hot? I did like him, and I KNOW he liked me. Now to get a plan.

During the next class, I sat next to Jack like I normally did. But he moved to another seat, that jerk! So, I moved again and so did he. I sat behind him this time since he was in the middle of two guys. "Hey babe." I said in a flirty voice. He turned around with a glare and said, "Don't call me that." I gasped at his rough tone. Such a jerk!

|•|Jack's POV|•|

Lexi is seriously freaking me out right now...she keeps following me around! Not to mention she keeps calling me 'babe' which I hated in the first place. I think she thinks she can win me back. That I'd come running back to her after what she did. Well I won't! I really would like it if she left me alone for once in her freaking life!

After class, I saw Elsa walking down the halls. I walked up to her and pushed her gently against a locker. "Elsa? Why aren't you talking to me?" I asked her. Her eyes met mine. They were full of sadness and fear. She quickly pushed me away from her and scurried down the hall. What is her problem?!

|•|Elsa's POV|•|

I don't know what to do about my curse! I don't think I can control it anymore. Not to mention Jack seems to not be able to understand that I can't talk to him. Yeah, I know he doesn't know of my powers. Most likely he thinks it is because of the party. Maybe. But then again how would I know?

I really wish that I could find a way to control my powers better, I hate shutting everyone out. It just feels awful being alone with all my problems to deal with. It's not fair that everyone else is just so normal, while I'm a total freak of nature. For goodnesses sake I can control ice and snow! That isn't normal!

Normally, after scurrying off I would go cry in the janitor's closet, but today I kept moving on. I ran outside to the garden of the school and sat on a bench. Since it was time for class, I was the only one out here. I was a good student, but today I just couldn't deal with class and grades.

|•|Anna's POV|•|

I hate the jerk Hans now! But now to something more important, my sister. It's like I see her, I can hear her, but I can't touch her. She freaks every time I get near enough to touch her. She is always wearing those stupid silk gloves. I think she might have a thing about dirt. That seems possible, right?

I walked down the hall and saw Jack. Elsa was running off down the hall. He better have not done anything to her! I ran over to Jack and grabbed his collar, roughly pushing him against a locker. His bright icy blue eyes widened. "What did you do to Elsa?!" I asked in a angry whisper.

"I-I did nothing! I swear Anna, now please let me go!" I let go and he straightened out his shirt. I rolled my eyes. "If you do anything I swear you'll be dead in a few seconds!" I then walked off quickly as I heard the bell for the next class. Personally, I think it is kinda fun to protect my sister. Oh! I'm my sister's personal body guard!

|*|Sorry that I didn't update you guys! I was so busy and was trying to figure out what to do for this story! I'll try to update more. But my birthday and school is coming up so yeah.|*|