Thinking about each other

(your pov)
"Y/n!" I hear someone call me taking me from my deep thoughts "Yes?" I say looking up and it was Lilly "Oh hey Lil" I say "Y/n L/n are you wearing a dress? The great girl who don't care about things too girly?" She asked me "Yeah, Does it look bad?" I asked "No! Not at all if I wasn't a girl I would go out with you myself" Lilly said "I know right? She is so cute" Rosie said as we made our way to the school and there stood my childhood friend. Cole.

(Bendy pov)
"What's wrong with you Bendy?" Boris asked me as I was pulled back into reality "N- nothing" I say "You have been acting very weird" Boris said. If only he knew how I felt. "What are you talking about?" I am fine" I say

"It's y/n?" He asked and I nod my head "I knew it! You like her" Boris said smiling and I feel my eyes change color from blue to grey "Maybe I do" I mumbled out "It's okay Bendy. I won't tell a soul" Boris said as he sat in front of me "What do you like about her?" He asked me and I had many answers that was swimming in my head

"I like how she is so happy. Her laugh or giggle would make someone heart melt. It already with mine" I say smiling "And when I first saw her in the studio I felt a weird feeling in my chest and I wanted to get closer to her" I say smiling "Wow... You really do love her" Boris said smiling "I know" I say "Wait! No no! I don't love her!! It just a crush!!" I say waving my hands in the air "Whatever you say Bendy" Boris said.

(With you...)
"Hi y/n" Cole said smiling at me "Hi Cole what have you been doing?" I asked "Nothing really" He said "He really had grown from the last time we really seen each other...

(Flashback...)
"Y/n!" Cole yelled as he was on the floor crying "What happened" you asked as you helped him off the ground "I fell" Cole said "Thanks n/n (nickname)" Cole said as he dusted his self off "You welcome. You should be more careful next time" you say smiling which made him blush "Hey y/n?" Cole asked "Yeah?" You say back "Can I ask you something?" Cole asked "Yeah sure!" You say happily "What do you see in a boyfriend?" He asked

"Why did you asked. I am only 7 and you are older than me" you say smiling "It's just a question" Cole said smiling "Well... I want a boy who will protect me and save me from trouble. He needs to be there for me in my emotional times He needs to love me so I can love him back" You say "You already know?" He asked you "of Course!" You say happily.

(End you flashback)
"It's been a long time since you wore a dress" Cole said smiling "That was a long time ago. Don't think you will see this everyday" I say smirking at him "What class do you have first?" Cole asked "Just me and Lilly have math together" I say smiling "I'm going to English" Rosie said "Oh, that's great. I am going to the same class. Mind if I show you to class?" Cole asked "Yeah! Thanks Cole" Rosie said as she walked away with Cole "We should get going" Lilly said as she pulled me to the building but I wasn't really paying attention because I was thinking about Bendy...

(Back with Bendy)
"Boris?" Bendy asked walked towards the kitchen "Yeah Bendy?" Boris asked as he was reaching for the cookies on the fridge "Is it bad that I like her?" Bendy asked the wolf "Who? Y/n? No Bendy there's nothing wrong with that" Boris said smiling handing Bendy a cookie "Thanks" Bendy said smiling "And to be honest it's great that you have someone else other than Alice" Boris said

"But can't nobody replace my angel cakes" Bendy said "No Bendy. You are only saying that because she was your love interest in the show and Joey forced you to be with her. But you both have a strong bond with each other as friends" Boris said smiling "Bendy?" Boris said waving his hand in Bendy face "Huh? Sorry bud" Bendy said "What is wrong with you?" Boris asked "Nothing just can't stop thinking about her" Bendy said under his breath y/n...

(Back at school Cole pov)
I can't stop thinking about y/n. Yes, we are best friends but I am in second place other than Lilly. They have been longer than I have with y/n. but I always had a crush on her. There's just so many things that make me like her and I wouldn't be surprised if anyone else feels the same. Her laugh, her smile, her Independence that is the reason why she moved out her old home. But Everytime I ask her if we can be a couple she always say no because we are only friends. I don't want to be just friends I want to be more.