Celebration

-A/N: Before I start this I want to say that it may include smut along the lines but I doubt it, this is a sad taekook/vkook story. Yes it will include them being together but that's not the main event in the story. Please enjoy!
(Btw in this story tae has silver hair and Jungkook has black hair)

——
The crowd was cheering and screaming their bias' names as the Bangtan Boys ran off the stage, waving and leaving finger hearts for the army in London.

Backstage, everyone was cheering for another successful performance. They had just performed 'love yourself her' for the nth time, and everything was going swimmingly.

"Well done boys!" Their proud leader had the group in a circle, "that's our last London venue, you guys did exceptionally. Before thinking about the next country, let's go out to celebrate! Drinks on me okay!?" Namjoon finished with a raise of his voice and the boys psyched themselves up enough to cheer.

Sweaty and tired, the boys joined the crew in the dressing room so they could be de-pampered. They all regrouped outside their hotel after taking baths and reclothing into something more casual.

"Ready?" Namjoon answered, thinking everyone was there.

"Wait." The group looked towards the voice, it was Yoongi, "Taehyung-ah isn't here yet." The boys looked around and noticed that he was missing.

"He's always taking longer than necessary.. Jungkook," Hoseok continued once he got the makane's attention. "Run upstairs and get him." He sort of screwed his face and tilted it towards the door before Jungkook nodded and ran inside.

Jungkook knocked Tae's door. It was silent in there, for a moment he wondered if it was just the boys who didn't notice Tae standing with them. He reached up for a second knock but someone spoke from inside.

"Who's there?" It was Tae.

"Oh! Tae it's me, Jungkook. Everyone's waiting downstairs for you.. why is it taking so long?" He calmly spoke.

"Just..." Tae paused for too long, making Jungkook knock again and ask him what was up. Suddenly, the door opened. Tae was knelt on the floor facing the door at Jungkooks feet.

"Tae?" Jungkook looked worried, he leaned down towards Tae and tried to pick him up. Tae is skinny and you could tell he was weak. Jungkook was able to pick him up, and he took him over to sit on the bed asking him what was wrong before noticing the bandages on the bed.

"I can't p-put it on myself, it hurts too much.." he said while trembling and pulling off a wet bandage. He picked up another bandage roll and started to try and rap it around his waist. He sucked in air due to the pain.

"Let me help you if you can't do it yourself, kay?" Jungkook said as his hand slowly gravitated to the hand Tae was wrapping himself with. He got hold of Tae's hand and looked him in the eyes, everything seemed to stop for a second then. But the moment was interrupted too soon, by Jungkook jolting his hands around Tae as he wrapped up his waist. A light pink graze crossed his face as he knelt on one knee and wrapped up Tae's small frame. "All done.." he finished on a sigh still staring at Tae's waist, "Tae-hyung..?"

"Yeah?" Tae looked down at him for the first time since he had been on his knee.

Jungkook looked up, "why are you wearing these by the way? I mean I saw the bruises.. but why are they there?"