Liar pt.2

You decided to go to your best friend Sana.

"Y/N?? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"C..Can I c...come in..?" You asked while sobbing.

"Yeah of yourse" She said. 

You both went to the living room and sat down.

"What happened?" She asked and hugged you.

"Jimin.. He is different.. he is not the Jimin I know.." You were crying really hard.

"Why? What did he do?" She asked again.

"He always came late home and when I asked him what he did he gives me a really shit answer... He is so cold towards me..." You said.

"You think.." She began.

"He is cheating on you..." You continued.

"Yes.. I think he is cheating on me.." You said.

"I don't think that he is doing that, he is a nice boy" Sana said and patted your back.

"Not anymore.." You mumbled.

"Will you stay here?" Sana asked.

"Can I stay for one night?" You asked.

"You can stay here everytime you want" She smiled.

"Thank you" You smiled back and hugged her. She is the best friend ever!

*JIMIN POV*

Where is she... I already miss her... I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you Y/N.... come back.

I tried to call her like hundred times but she switched her phone off.... Please I beg you.. come back...

*YOUR POV*

You coudln't sleep that night. You were crying all the time and thinking about Jimin. Before Sana was awake you packed all your things and decided to go back. It was 8 am. Maybe Jimin is awake..

After 10 minutes you reached your house. You entered it and saw Jimin sitting against the wall.

"Y/N!!" He looked at you and hugged you, but you didn't hug him back.

"I missed you, where have you been?" He asked.

"None of your business" You said and wanted to go to the bedroom but he grabbed your wrist really tight.

"It hurts Jimin! Let go!!" You shouted.

"Tell me! Where were you!" He shouted back.

"I SAID IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!" You were crying now. Your wrist began to swelling. Suddenly he pushed you really hard against the wall.

"YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME!!!" You shouted.

"What would be then?" He smirked.

"I fucking hate you!!!!!" You shouted and slapped him really hard in the face and ran away.

I KNEW IT!!! He is cheating on me... I hate myself so much.... and I...I hate him.....

You didn't notice that you were now standing on the street. All you saw was a car and then black.

.

.

.

.

>FOR PT.3<

Don't die... I beg you.. I wanted to protect you..-Jimin

But what if I want to die..-You