3

Jaeden and Jack walked to their first class of the day. Finn just a little in front with Wyatt and Chosen by his side. Jaeden was going on and on about Wyatt being in their class. Jack rolled his eyes lightly and touched his pocket. The pink note was sitting inside, sending a burning sensation in his fingertips as he grazed it. Jaeden was still babbling about cute boys when the two made their way through the walkway to two seats toward the back. On the way someone stuck their leg out and Jaeden went down.

"Some of us would appreciate if you kept all your faggot talk to yourself. I don't wanna catch that disease from either of you."

Jack's fists clenched as he bent down to help Jaeden get his stuff off the floor. Then he heard something he never thought he'd hear. 

"Step the fuck off Troy!" Wyatt fumed as he walked over, and began helping Jaeden with his stuff. Chosen shrugged and bent down to help also. Finn stayed glued to his seat, to shocked to move. Wyatt had never acted nice to anyone let alone some kid he was just bulling yesterday. Once Finn snapped out of it and went to help, everything was cleaned up and Jaeden was seated in front of Wyatt. They were talking in hushed voices watching the scene beside them. 

Finn looked to see Jack giving Troy a piece of his mind. "-and you can't just go around tripping people just because they're gay, you- you homophobic piece of shit!" Then Jack looked at Jaeden and turned back around in one swift motion. "Since you were so concerned about getting the 'disease'," he put air quotes around the word disease then licked his right hand, smearing it all over Troys face. "Now you don't have to worry about it. You probably just got it from me." Jack smirked and took his seat next to Jaeden and in front of Finn. 

Troy's face was horrified as he ran out the room gagging. The room was silent, until a few people erupted with laughter. Jaeden high-fived Jack, and in the mix of all the madness Finn made sure he got his tiny pink slip of paper out, to write his note for today. Then Ms. Hargrove walked in, and class began. Finn lightly tapped Jack's shoulder, which caused him to gasp and a few weird looks came from a few others. 

"Everything all right Jack? I don't know what so surprising about the Civil War." Jack shook his head and Finn held back his laughter. "Y-yes ma'am. I'm okay." His cheeks flushed with a red color as his put his head in between his hands. When she started teaching again, Jack turned around sharply. It shocked Finn that the small boy could move that fast.

"What?" He whispered lowly. Finn leaned toward Jack's ear. "I just wanted to say, when you stood up to Troy I thought that was brave. Aaand you looked cute doing it." Finn leaned back in his chair, as Jack's neck, and face flushed with a warm red color. The bell rang, and the boys went their separate ways to their lockers. When Jack opened his, another little pink note fell out. 

jackie,

So you're still thinking of me

Just like I know you should

I can not give you everything, 

You know I wish I could

love,

anonymous

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?" Jack groaned. "Maybe he or she wants to commit to a relationship with you, but can't because they feel like they won't give you enough. "Jeez Jaeden." Jack shivered at the thought of not being loved. "That's really deep. You sure you aren't putting too much thought into this?" Jaeden shrugged. "Or maayybe this person KNOWS you're still thinking about his or her note! Maybe it's someone we know!" Jaeden giggles like a little girl, while Jack thinks of the possibilities. 

It's not Jaeden, he's helping him out and he so OBVIOUSLY likes Wyatt (even though he denies it). It isn't Chosen, because... no. It's not Finn, or maybe it is! Who knows, maybe it's Wyatt. Jaeden would have 12 heart attacks, and go into cardiac arrest. He couldn't do that to him. A familiar voice startled him. "Another pink note? What does it say?" Finn stood at least 6 inches over Jack, looking down into his brown eyes. His eyes occasionally focusing on the sea of freckles placed carefully all over his face. 

"I- It's nothing." Jack muttered, not daring to look up at Finn. He figured the reason Jaeden hasn't said anything yet is because Wyatt is close in vicinity. He felt two long fingers under his chin, and it was lifted up lightly. "I thought you weren't scared of me anymore." Finn said under his breath. He looked around, people were staring, Jaeden stood next to him, frozen with a warm pink tint all over his face, and Wyatt had the same blush on his cheeks. "uhm- I'm- I'm not it's just- I'm not really used to you being nice." Jack said quietly. "Well we should fix that shouldn't we?" Finn asked as he removed his hand from the smaller boys face, letting it linger for a few moments before putting it at his side. 

"Come to the quarry with me and Wyatt after school. Chosen has to meet up with Sophia, and our other friend Jeremy is busy being jealous. Jaeden, you can come too if you like." Jack blinked and stood still. One of the coolest kids at his school wants to hang out after school. Jaeden quickly shook his head and responded. "Sure! Me and Jack will meet the two of you at the front of the building when school is out." He smiled politely. "Right Jack? Jack?" He was still frozen. He might have more than one person in his life. Having people take interest in him is rare, and that's another reason these notes mean so much. "Y-Yeah uhm we'll see you after school." Finn nodded and walked off. "Okay. See ya after school!" Wyatt waved lightly and sent a wink Jaeden's way. Jaeden's face flushed red, and he looked down.

"Somebody has a crush!" Jack smirked. "Oh shut up." Jaeden whispered while pushing Jack's shoulder lightly. The two boys walked to their next class, both thinking about what would happen later. 

a/n: ooo tea ;)