Werewolf Underfell Papyrus X wolf hybird Reader (lemon/lime)

This month is heat season...And what's worse is that your boss is also in heat! You didn't dare to ask him since he was your BOSS but the pain was so so hard to bear. Sans is at Grillby's like normal while Papyrus was outside. You slowly but surely reached your hand down to your womanhood, making circular motion around your clit making you moan in pleasure.
Papyrus was walking home when he heard you moaning from outside the front door. He froze...Was Sans raping him?! Is she in trouble?! His thoughts ran wild before he slammed the door open, his white pupils darted over to the couch, seeing you frozen on the spot. He slowly started to smirk as he walked over to you, his high and all mighty voice boomed "So...What is my slave doing on my couch?"
You slowly curled into a ball
"Nothing" you replied, that lie easily slipping off your tongue.
"Oh but I saw something" Papyrus said and tackled you, causing you to yelp in surprise. Papyrus had your hands pinned above your head as his skull leaned down to your neck. You shivered when you felt a slimy feeling glide over your neck. Shivers of pleasure ran down your spine with ease. You whimpered when you felt him lick your sweet spot, causing him to attack that spot continuously. Your mind was clouded with lust and you felt submissive under his control. Everything was going so fast you didn't realize that he's already removing your bra.
~After a long hour of foreplay~
"I think you're ready~" his oh-so-familiar voice cooed before slowly entering you. It was less painful then it normally would since he got you so wet, you're practically melting. Papyrus started thrusting in and out of your wet core, getting faster by every thrust.
You were so sensitive that you could already feel your climax reaching. Papyrus felt it too but you suddenly felt a sharp yet tingly feeling on your butt cheek. Your eyes widened and you stared at him. Papyrus smirked at you before speaking up "you have to cum with me" you nodded in disappointment.
A few minutes later, the both of you came and Papyrus collapsed beside you. He smiled and caressed your cheek, making you smile. He pecked your forehead before nuzzling into your neck.
~Bonus~
Sans was in the closet, watching you guys as he released. Sans was panting heavily as he teleported back to his head
"You're lucky you got her before I did boss" sans spoke to himself
😱

I have nothing to say here bai
KitKat, out! 💙