Video Games

Video games.
I love em
I love em
I love em!
A lot of people say that video games "rot the brain" and picture gamers as annoying geeks with no social life. Wrong. Us gamers are just obsessed with this large step in technology. Way back, people played kick the can for fun, but now people are exploring whole new worlds filled with magical creatures and creative landscapes! It's such a large leap. Oh, and we can't forget the graphics! Pretty soon characters will be lookin' exactly like a person is standing behind your TV. Which is a little creepy. Hey, here's a weird thought....you know those VR headsets? Of course you do. It makes you feel like your inside the game, giving you chances to physically interact with things. I was thinking..graphics on those will improve significantly one day, and people are bound to want to play a first-person shooter game on it. But could the graphics and gameplay be so good..that a person could actually gain PTSD from it? A person who never was in the army or anything gun related, having PTSD. Imagine it. Nope, this guy right here is gonna stick with colorful puzzle games and cool action games. Like Portal or Street Fighter.

Whoa....

⛏ VIRTUAL REALITY 
M I N E C R A F T 🗡

Or

🛒 VIRTUAL REALITY
F O R T N I T E 🚍

Yeah VR horror games are a no-no. Real life scares me enough, thank you. I'm a real gamer, I only play Lego Incredibles.
I don't know about you people but I grew up with those lego video games. Like Lego Starwars and Lego Batman. The ones where in the cutscenes all the characters did was make "hmp" Noises. Since i was so used to that, these new legs video games where characters actually say words makes me feel all weird.
Pokémon
I guess Pokémon couldn't settle for just the toy market. They also had to dominate TV and Video Games. It's like their taking over the world! All kids would talk about in elementary is the Pokémon cards they had, and what happened on the TV show last week. Then there was me, who didn't really care for any of it. It's not like I hate the franchise, I just think it's kind of weird how it's taken over so much. I've never played the games but I've seen a lot of them. And I'll never forget when Pokémon "Black And White" came out. People were talking about racism and I'm just like "ITS THE NAMES OF COLORS, PEOPLE!" I dunno. But yeah, I love Video Games :>