Haida Confesses?

Retsuko showed up to the Accounting office and Haida showed up right on time  he raced to be at the table in time and then gets some Coffee and sits down at the table, a few moments later, Retsuko showed up to the table. "H-hey Retsuko.." "Hello Haida," "So how have y-you been, Haida?" "Feeling good after the incident.." he scratched his head "So, uhm could we you know..  like go somewhere uh.. P-private?" "Sure Haida," they walked together to go get Lunch "So.. where would you like to eat at? Haida Blushed "Hm... how about Sakana?" "Thats cool with me," Haida swallowed. they head in into the restaurant "Wow" they both said they had a koi pond and some beautiful water fountains, and a bridge once you get in and a the restaurant, "It might be a lil pricey.." Retsuko blinked in despair. "Everything is on me" Retsuko thought "wow he's soo nice what a gentlemen! they got into the Restaurant and found a table to sit at. Retsuko     looked at  the menu and she found what she's going to eat. "that was fast," Haida looked at Retsuko and he found what he's going to eat, "What would you guys like to order for a drink?" the Waiter asked "i'll have one Black Tea." Haida nodded to the waiter "I'll have one Green Tea," the waiter left to make there tea. "T-thanks Haida for everything" Retsuko said "N-no problem its all for you.." he blushed while scratching his head. "A-are y-your ear f-fluffy? Haida,? Haida swallowed "U-uhm i mean y-you can feel them" Haida got up from his seat and let her touch them "what i am i doing?! i... i- his mind stopped  and told him it's fine. "He sat right next to her He kinda tilted his head away from her, "W-why aren't you letting me touch them Haida?" she smirked a little "I-it's a sign of affection.. " his ear twitched. "I-it's fine if you won't let me," "I-It's fine when it's you Retsuko.." he let out a happy sigh. they both paid "fifteen dollars.. pfffft! that's cheep!" Haida giggled and nudged Retsuko, Retsuko looked at him and blushed, then they walked out of  Sakana Haida's face got fully blushing red and he looked in the opposite way and he made an attempt to hold Rutsuko's hand they both blushed red and Retsuko accepted his hand and Haida let out a whimper of  excitement. "D-d y-you just w-whimper?" Retsuko teased Haida's face got even more red, "You totally did" Haida stayed quite "Burrr~ its freezing!" Retsuko bristled "H-Here." Haida gave her a scarf  and Leather jacket "Y-you care about me?" 

"O-of course i do! why wouldn't i?" "H-H-Haida..." Retsuko looked straight at him in the eye, "Retsuko.. I-I have something i want to tell you..." Y-yeah uh what is it?" Haida's heart pounded and racing faster then it ever did.. "W-why can't i just tell her!.. it's okay, it's okay" his mind told him "Retsuko.. I.....I l-like you.. i want to be with you.. every moment every second of my life... y-you make me happy and i can understand why y-you don't like me.." "I..... I like you too.. i want us to be together I never felt like this before.. and i....I i... i like you,""heh, let me finish," "every moment... every second of my life.. you made me feel the way i f-feel about you i.... i can't describe!.. They both blush red and they looked at each other for a few moments and they kissed. "T-that was my first kiss..."                                                                                                                                    "I'am so.. sorry..  "Haida... you have nothing to hide from me..." they kissed again "You always be the one for me.." 

then they both left to go to the train station then Retsuko kisses Haida on the cheek good-bye 

it was night, and Retsuko set her alarm  for 9:20 she went to sleep at 6:34 meanwhile at Haida's house, "I am deeply in love with her" he looked at his bass and took a deep breath and plays it quietly "i want to play her a song she might not even love death metal.." he face plants into his pillow "i know a song i can play to her, IN THE NAME OF LOVE!  just without a bass.. just a guitar yeah, i bet she'll love it." then he crashes out and sleeps. 

then it was morning 

Haida got all dressed up for the day and so did Retsuko they arrived at the same time "O-oh.. h-hey Retsuko!" "Hi Haida!" they held each others hands into work. Haida sweats like its 106 degrees "H-haida you okay? you are sweating like it's 100 degrees out here,"  "heh! am fine! don't SWEAT it." "HAIDA! oh my god.. that was such a bad pun." they walked into the office everyone was whispering while they were holding hands Mr.Ton smirked at them "tft! pathetic!" he whispered. Haida blushed a deep red still sweating, he scratched his head "Haida a-are you okay?" she repeated. Haida grunted "Retsuko, i... i am fine, just nervous is all heh," "L-lets head into work," she grabbed his arm and pulled it back. "You have nothing to hide from me Haida.." Haida closed his eyes then within two seconds he  looked at her still blushing red and sweating, 

"I-it's just the people 

 that look at us in the office. they already know i Plat out L-like you." "Haida... it's not a huge secret.. i mean"- "What if F-Fenncko Freaks out I.. I would't  dare trying to talk to her about it." Haida's ears went backwards, Retsuko patted his head "A-are y-you petting me?" Haida said blushing, "Am a blushing mess!" Haida said. "We both are heh," Retsuko grew into a deep red blush while touching Haida's ears. "Well, guess we are going to work,.." "Y-yeah but.. could y-you pet me again on lunch break?" she nodded with a blush. She walked to her desk carrying the large pile of work she had. its was 4:52 and she saw all of them walk out of the office, all except for Haida, Haida noticed her and walked over to her "H-hello Retsuko, you want to split the work?" "sure that would make it a lot easier!.." she felt relived. Haida was all stuffed in the work as he changed his glance with Retsuko. they both blushed at eachother. two hours later they left the office. "H-hey uh Retusko? do you have any plans for tonight?" "N-no i don't actually" "Soo.. want  to come to m-my house?" "you know what, hmhm sure" Retsuko blushed in a deep red and she made Haida blush back. they held hands crosssing the street and in Haida's head he sung falling for you "Welp, we are here Retsuko," Haida swallowed sweating "Can't wait to see inside!" "Lady's first" Haida opened the door very warmingly "You like it?" "Ye-yeah i love it Haida." Haida went to the couch and Retsuko Laid on Haida's lap Haida petted her Haida Blushed bright red, then he put her on his bed and he slept on the couch, Haida picked up his bass and blushed and he let out a lovestruck sigh. and he tucked Resuko in his bed and put a blanket of her, as he kissed her head good night.