Soon: 10

My body was so tired, I felt like my brain was dead. But I needed to know where he was. I tried to move but I felt like my entire body was being pressed down by thousands of pounds. I tried to open my eyes, I managed to open them enough to notice the room I was in. I was in the nurses office. Then I heard him. "She... she didn't look like herself. She didn't look like she was there noona." Noona? Who's that? Then I heard her. 

"Jimin, she has BPD. It's common for her to get angry. It's common for her to get outbursts like-" 

"No!" Jimin yelled out in frustration, "No! She was changing. She's never been that angry. She looked gone noona. She looked completely gone, like... like she wasn't in control. I know her noona. She wasn't yelling out to get those people off her."

"What do you mean Jimin?" 

"I know when she's angry and that wasn't her usual anger. She was yelling out for help. She was afraid because she didn't understand what was going on with her. I could see it on her face. God what do I do?" I wanted to hug him and tell him I was fine but I'm not. I tried to move my arm to get his attention but I couldn't. I tried to call out for him but my lips wouldn't move. 

"Ji-" that's the only sound I managed to force out. Relief spread through me as I felt a dip in the bed and hands softly caress my cheek. His glowing face came into view and I tried to smile but instead I felt tears blur my vision, not allowing me to see him clearly. I wanted to tell him I'm sorry. I wanted to tell him I had no control, I wanted to tell him I'm afraid of what I'm capable of. But I couldn't. But he knew. He could see it in my eyes. 

"Shh jagi. I know. I know," he kissed my forehead and began to leave small gentle pecks all over my face and I cried more because that was the only thing I could feel, his lips and I felt so happy. He got up but I panicked. 

"W-wait," I choked out and he stopped and quickly turned to me, "stay." He nodded and held my hand carefully. Then Ms. Young came into view and stared at us both in wonder. She didn't want us together because she thought I'd hurt him. She didn't know I'd hurt for him. 

"R-rose. Your grandmother will be here soon and take you home," I looked at Jimin, trying to indicate that I need him with me but she shook her head, "he can't go with you Rose. School isn't over and the principal needs to talk to him. Just rest sweetie. Outbursts like this can really drain your energy." I wanted to stay awake, I fought to stay awake and just stare at Jimin. But I was too tired. He kissed my lips and lingered there, trying to hold back his tears. 

"Sleep jagiya. I'll see you soon, I promise." My eyes closed on his command. 

       The next day, my body felt sore but I had to go to school to see him. My grandmother tried to keep me locked up but eventually she understood how bad I needed to see him. He hadn't stopped by the house like he promised but I'm pretty sure it's because of how worried his eomma was. I was roaming around the halls during lunch, looking for Jimin since he wasn't in the food line. I heard laughing. My gaze fell on the bully and his friends, aren't they supposed to be suspended? I swear this school isn't strict enough. He was laughing at something that made me curious, his laugh made my skin itch. As I stepped closer, I felt a chilly wind brush past me, as if telling me not to go there. "What the fuck are you being so loud for? It's really annoying." He looked at me and smirked. He passed me a paper. The paper had a picture of a naked Jimin, forced into a position that looked like it hurt by some random man with tears running down his face. He looked hopeless, lifeless, done. Everything in full view. The word 'slut' and 'fag' covered the rest of the page. My heart dropped as I looked around and noticed there were more pictures posted all over the walls. "D-did you r-rape him?" 

"Oh god no, not me. He let himself by some random guy, that's how much of a slut he is. Karma's a bitch isn't she?" Then he laughed with all his friends, while others that saw the posters joined them. How is that funny, this is absolutely sick! I blacked out.