Prologue

1 January 2018  

12:28am

  The sound of a bustling New York City echoed up into the luxurious hotel bathroom, background noise, as I sat at the vanity where a bottle of champagne sits. Glass was shattered, the tiny little pieces scattered across the tile, reflecting off of the light beaming from the chandelier. Opulent clothes, of different fabrics and colors strewn about, along with dazzling ten inch heels.

   The silk robe hangs off of my shoulder, my brown hair cascading down in almost knots now. My face is streaked in black, red lipstick smudged, my lips drying and cracked as a sob racks my body.

What had my life come to? I had everything I ever wanted at the palm of my hands, and I paid the price for it. One of my biggest fears had come true, I was alone.

Not even Joey or Amara wanted anything to do with me.

My hands shook, my eyes blurry as my vision begins to focus on the pink positive sign in front of me.

No money. Nobody to turn to. Nowhere to go.

Nothing but brand name clothes, a broken heart, and the sound of my sobs.

Happy New Year to me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Welcome to Groupie! Here are a few things to keep in mind:

1.) 5sos does not belong to me and this book is purely fiction, however they act is probably not like how they really are.

2.) There may be triggering content, drugs, alcohol, abuse, etc. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

3.)This idea came to me, please do not copy.

4.) I take any input into consideration and would love to hear your guys ideas.

Enjoy!