Chapter 3. ....with the attack of Blue Skull.

~Zeref's POV.~

"Mom, Dad? Where are you?" I called anxiously. Everything was destroyed and not a single human being was in sight.

"Hey, I heard a voice over there." a rough male voice yelled. I got scared. What they find me? I would be done for.

"What are you doing? Don't stand around they'll kill you." a weak female voice scolded before it's soft hand started pulling me away from the village.

"My Mom and Dad are here. So is the village and everyone I know." I reasoned on the verge of tears.

"You can still keep all these things in your heart." She  answered seriously.

"Momma, Pappa, all my cute clothes, even my fairies I keep them all in my heart." She continued s she pulled me through the forest away from the village.

"Zeref, lets continue living, for the sake of our comrades!" She exclaimed looking back at me. Her emerald eyes sparkling from all the crying, she has done.

"Mavis." I muttered softly.

Then suddenly Mavis collapsed.

"Mavis, get up!" I yelled shaking her. She was still breathing. In my standpoint, it looked as if she collapsed out of tiredness.  Something very rare to happen to Mavis Vermilion indeed.

However, I still needed to get myself and Mavis to a safe place. I picked up her surprisingly light body and ran as fast as my injured legs could take me.

Soon, I stumbled upon a small orchard of trees. The trees were packed together having enough room for only a kid to pass through.

Luckily for me, Mavis' body was small enough for me to send through the hole.

Now, it was my turn and the attackers were swift upon kidnapping me.

"Where do you think, you're going brat?" One asked.

"You're coming with us." The other smugged.

I was scared. I wanted to be with Mavis to make sure that she was okay and plus I had to continue living......for my comrades' sake...... for Mavis' sake.

That's when I bit my attacker's hand.

"KKKKYYYYYAAAAA!!!!!" He screamed letting go of me. Using this opportunity, I slid through the hole before anyone else had a chance to kidnap me......again.

"Don't worry, we'll be back and when we come, you won't be able to escape." One threatened before walking away.

"We survived? We survived!" I yelled in delight.

"Mavis, we're alive!" I exclaimed shaking her poor body violently.

"Uh, is it breakfast already?" Mavis asked waking up.

------

Third chapter already down. As I said, these chapters will be short.

The winner  is...... No one.

As always folks,

Stand.

Vote. :^)

Bow.

Comment.

Enjoy. ^_^

Aye sir!