Chapter 7

Rapunzel's POV

I shook my head slightly as I trudged towards my Mythology class. After the fight V had started laughing for a while but stopped abruptly and walked out the classroom.

I mean, what? Is she crazy or something and her eyes had turned black. Is she- no maybe it's the lighting yeah. The light just reflected at an angle.

Sighing as I reached the class I saw that I was a little early. The teacher sat behind his desk peering into his laptop. I watched him in the corner of my eyes as I went to take a seat in the middle.

"A new student I see." A deep voice rang throughout the room. I flicked my eyes over to the sound to see the teacher looking at me. "Is it that obvious?"

He snickered lowly as he looked me over. "Welcome I must say, not a lot of new people come around here." Tilting my head I looked at him "I wonder why?"

Before he could reply the slammed open and a tall figure walked in. His black jacket hugging his figure and his black pants gripping his bulging thighs.

"Mr. Porter, what do I owe this pleasure for your early visit?" The boy grunted as he took a seat in the back of the class. "Shut up dad."

The teacher chuckled softly before he stood up and made his way to me. "Sebastian Porter and that's Damian Porter my son" he smiled softly as he extended his hand.

I grabbed his huge hand that had enveloped mine and smiled. "Dylan Webbs." He faltered for a second before pulling his hand away.

Tilting my head, I looked up at him curiously. "Webbs huh? Sounds familiar." Frowning my brow I go to ask him what he meant but the bell had rang.

He turned towards his desk as teens begin to pile in. "Alrighty then, is this everyone? Good. Today we'll be talking about the wild hunt." What?

"Across Central, Western and Northern Europe, the Wild Hunt is a well-known folk myth of a ghostly leader and his group of hunters and hounds flying through the cold night sky, accompanied by the sounds of the howling wind. The supernatural hunters are recounted as either the dead, elves, or in some instances, fairies. In the Northern tradition, the Wild Hunt was synonymous with great winter storms or changes of season." As he continued with the lesson I became so engrossed in the folklore that the two hour class felt like two minutes.

"And that's the bell, alright class I want you to read up on the wild hunt for next class as I will be asking questions. You may leave." The class packed up and piled out the classroom within seconds rushing to their next class.

I sat there looking at the table lost. "Mr. Webbs, are you alright?" The deep voice of Mr. Porter pulled me from my thoughts. Shaking my head I got up and smiled at him.

"Yes sir, just... wondering where the gym is." He smiled and gestured me over. " You'll get used to it." He patted my shoulder before walking out the door.

I followed behind him confused. "Sir don't you have a class now?" He shook his head no before turning a corner. "For the last two hours of everyday, everyone has the same class. Gym" he said as he pushed open two doors.

Looking inside I saw kids stretching further than the eyes could see. "Shit." I mumbled. A laugh resound from beside me as a hand nudged me. "Go on then." Mr. Porter ushered as he went over to some adults.

I stood in the doorway gaping at how huge this gym is. There has to be like over a hundred kids here. "Dylan!" I looked over to see Dylan waving me over frantically.

Chuckling I jogged over to him smiling. "Hey dude." He greeted as soon as I had gotten close enough.
"Why haven't you changed?" He questioned looking frightened.

"Cause I have nothing to change into." I replied. He shuddered before he grabbed my hand pulling my towards a set of doors.

"I'll lend you some clothes, if not coach is gonna let you run suicide laps for the rest of the week." He exclaimed looking absolutely terrified.

He opened his locker and threw me a small basket ball shorts and a black v-neck t-shirt. Grabbing them I compared it to his size. Raising my brow questionly at him.

"They're my baby brother's I took em up by mistake last week and yes they're clean." He added as I was about to sniff them.

I chuckled before stripping and putting them on. They were a snug fit and when I say snug I mean snug as David Beckham wearing dress pants.

"That shorts really brings out your ass." I deadpanned as I looked at Dylan. "What it's true, the shirt shows off your lean top too." He said  walking around me.

"Are you checking me out?" I smirked at him. "Might as well do it now, not like I'll have a chance later when all the guys will be looking at you." He replied before walking behind me.

"Now walk let me see that ass move boy." I laughed loudly at him shaking my head. Just as we stepped out of the locker room I hear a whistle blow.

"Line up." Spoke a velvet voice, why does it sound so familiar? I had no time to dwell as Dylan dragged me into a line. I was blocked by a couple of tall kids since I'm oh so short as the man who I assume is the coach continued speaking.

"Today we'll be running the ten miles from here to the neutral lands. We'll be going in the following order: soon to be alphas and betas, gammas and thetas, warriors and doctors and then the Omega. That order being ascending order."

Persons began to move in to their respective groups. What the fuck kinda Greek mythology shit is this? The man's head along with the others turned to look at me. What?...

"What?" I asked out loud. "This Greek mythology shit is how it is and how it will be, so show some respect." He spat at me. Giggles and snickers could be heard around the room as the man glared at me.

Rolling my eyes I turned my back on the coach. A growl was heard as I pointed my attention to Dylan. "So what group are you in?" I asked as he and I were the only ones not surrounded by people.

He rubbed his arm as he looked down at the floor. "Who would want that pathetic Omega to be in their group." Someone spat as the others roared with laughter.

Dylan looked about ready to tear up as tears gathered in his eyes. " Huh, so that means we're first right?" He looked up at me, shock written all over his face. Smiling softly at him, I grabbed his arm and began pulling him towards the exit.

"I need you to guide me though." He chuckled softly before gripping my hand tighter. A sharp whistle was sound as the coach stomped over to us. He ripped our hands apart, giving Dylan a death glare. The smaller boy cowering from him. A growl resound throughout the quiet hall as everyone stared at us.

"Are you going to cry Omega?" The deep voice of the coach had an underlying threat as he towered over Dylan. The boy whimpered softly before bowing his head. Alright that does it. I stomped over towards the two and stood between them, my small stature only coming up to the coach's chest.

"Enough, quit bullying him." I sneered as I put both hands on his chest to push him away. However, as soon as I did I felt the zap of electric current running through my arms. I gasped as I quickly removed my hands and glared at the tower of a man.

"Aren't you of some higher authority, aren't you supposed to protect the weak and set examples? What the fuck kinda people pick on one kid cuz he's different huh..who the fuck gave you the right, what the fucking hell kind of person are you people, so cruel to pick on the small ones. You people fucking disgust me." My anger seems to only get higher the more words I utter from my mouth. The tingling of my scalp made me aware of the need to hit something.

The silence rung around me as I tug at my hair, the pain distracting me from my rage. "You're all filthy mutts who deserve to be cast away and left for dead." I spat with venom and pure hatred as I grabbed Dylan's hand pulling him with me.

Little did I know my words had not hit only a nerve but their souls.

#-&____________________

Well fuck that was tiring, hey you, hope you're enjoying this as much as I'm enjoying it. Sighing anyways Long chapter. See ya next chapter

Oh the pic is of Mr. Porter