1|

"Mom can you wait like 10 minutes I'm tryna drive to work, and I'm not tryna die." I said focused on the road.

"Alright honey I'm sorry."

Three beeps she hung up. That's a first. normally I'll have to hang up on her.

I slowly pull up into a parking space and I go to the back of the building. I walk up to the building and punch in the 5 digit code to enter the kitchen.

IHOP wasn't the most exciting place to work but the crowd was definitely interesting. There was this one guy who'd always come midday and hum melodies while he wrote on a notepad.

For months I'd been wondering what he does but I never asked. That'd change today. I tied on my apron and checked to see if he was sitting at a table. Of course he was.

I walk to him and I sit in his booth across from him. He looked at me up and down struggling to say anything.

"H-Hey." He stuttered.

"Hi how are you?" I asked looking at his face tattoos. They were sexy to me.

"I'm good Jen already took my order." He said while looking at my name tag. Scratch that he definitely wasn't looking at my name tag.

"Alright. I just approached you cause I see you here so often and I wanted to know who you are." I said truly intrigued about this mystery character.

"Oh I'm Beyoncé... Fuck I meant I'm Stokeley. I make music with my friends." I could tell he was nervous. I mean who the fuck accidentally calls them self Beyoncé.

"Alright Beyoncé I'm Madison." I say in a mocking playful manner. "My shift starts in 5 minutes so I can't really get to know you around here so I'd love to get your number." I say analyzing his tattoos. 777? I've got to find out what that means.

"Alright Madison." His eyes lit up as he pulled out his phone and I put in my number.

Stokeley

Ski
Nigga this baddie at IHOP asked for my celly

X
You seem excited like you bout to eat her ass

Ski
I might vro that shit fat as hell🍑

X
You nasty as fuck 💀

Ski
Chill you know I don't eat ass
X
I don't know man 🤮

Ski
  Eat my dick whore 😉🖕🏾

__________4 HOURS LATER__________

Madison

I just finished work and I still see Stokeley sitting there writing on his notepad.

"Aye Beyoncé you need a ride." I half yelled across the restaurant getting a couple of stares and laughs.

"Yeah." He walked towards me putting his stuff in his bag. "My guy said he was gonna pick me up but he ditched me to go fuck some random loose pussyed hoe." I couldn't help but burst into laughter as we exited the IHOP.

He hopped in my car and he put his address on my gps. He lived about a block away from me and I've never seen him near my neighborhood ever.

"Can I play some of my music on the aux?" He asked in a raspy voice. I nodded my head and he plugged it in.

Bitch amassed with the pack, no trap lord
Menacing vainness, turn yo bitch up into a lost cause
Beauty and the Beast with the clip, be cautious
Caution: I murder the pussy, I'm steady flossin'
Aww shit, I leave 'em corpses, I metamorphous
I'm fancy, lodge ya head in the window of Porsches
Call less and intercourse then got an abortion
Slide in the pussy with Ritalin and abort it
Laughin, I leave the masses straight gaspin
Caskets preachin a murder so light yo matches
Nasty tone with a nasty poem
Pretty kitty, dirty vagabond
Tragic, sacrificing sanity for vastness
Belittling vanity, watch that nigga when we cast it
Half-wet, I leave him half-alive in the basket
And if you not a savage, succumb to the madness

He stopped the song. I was amazed that some time and an IHOP booth could create lyrics like that. Shortly after I pulled into his driveway.

"You can come inside if you want." I took up the offer and walked inside. For a boy with face tats his house looked surprisingly clean. He walked me over to the couch and turned on Ed Edd And Eddy.

"I'm gonna go change out of my work clothes. Where's your restroom?" I asked needing to change out of this collared shirt. Don't get me wrong I liked being choked but the collar on that shirt was suffocating.

He walked me over to the bathroom, and offered to wash my work clothes. Not only was his music good but he was polite. I could really make a good friend here.

A few minutes later I walked out of the bathroom feeling more comfortable then when I was in my uniform.

"Damn. You're fine as fuck." Stokeley said as he prepared some popcorn for us. I can't lie I blushed when he said that I liked a good compliment every now and then.

After watching a few episodes of old nostalgic cartoons I heard the door open up. "MY NIGGA SKI GETTING SOME FINE LATINA PUSSY TONIGHT." The stranger said. I busted out in laughter grabbing my stomach and falling off the couch. I assumed they live in the house together.

"Jah shut the fuck up I'm just with a friend." He said looking back at the other guy. "So that why you texted me that you wanna eat her ass right." He said as he walked towards and sat on the couch.

Stokeley was dying laughing on the floor next to me. I liked the atmosphere I can imagine myself being here a lot more often in the future.

"Hi my names Jahseh. You can call me Jah or X" He said. He had face tattoos too. And his hair was... I don't know how to describe it but it was different.

"I'm Madison, nice to meet you." I said getting up and shaking his hand.

Stokeley ordered a pizza for the three of us and the rest of the night was a blur
________________________________
Hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter of this book. I can't remember the last time I wrote but it's been a long ass time. 💖 Love y'all.