nChapter One:Me and My Best Friend.

One Day, it was a very sunny hot day and I felt like passing out, but I got a hold of myself and my best friend (Amia)

was very sweaty and just by looking at her I did not want to touch her. So I (Amethyst) was looking around the city and then all of an sudden my heart stop for more than 30 seconds, It was a group of 12 cute looking Korean boys and we love Korean people, but mostly boys though. Anyway what I realized is that it was one of the boys that me and Amia knew by heart and then Amia knew who it was and then all of a sudden we started to squeal and shriek and jumped around in circles. It was our favorite boy band group: EXO. Me and my best friend saw one of the guys faces and it was me and my best friend's favorite guy and his name was Tao. He saw us both fangirling and screaming and then we stopped and tried to act natural, but instead on the outside we were cool,but in the inside we were dying inside and then Tao and the rest of his Bros walked over to us and he started to talk to my best friend and then she did not say a word she was just sitting there shocked and looking surprised...and then I had the guts to talk to the cute Korean boy and then he said:" Hi my name is Tao."and then he took out his hand to shake one of ours and then my best friend shook his hand and then would never let go of it and I felt like laughing because her face expression was more blank than I've ever saw and then I my cutest boy Luhan and then I started to blush when he kept on looking at me if he was analyzing something and then he thought I was a grown woman because its the shape of my body and I already knew that. I am actually an pre-teen and I was really shy because this is the first time we ever met them face to face. And I wondered what is Tao is thinking about Amia,he' s probably thinking about her face or her shyness, I just do not know. As I am staring at Luhan, I figured that he was staring at me and then I looked away because I felt embarrassed and I did not know what to do, So me and Amia asked at the same time:"Would you like to walk around. with us?" and then we paused and looked at each other and started to smile. Tao and Luhan said: "Sure we will love to walk with you." So we walked around with Tao,Luhan and his members and I love them all by their cuteness, just then I saw one of the other members blushing we were walking and then my mother and my best friend's mother was in the car waving at us, my mom and her mom get along so well,anyway while our mother's was looking at us,they saw the group of boys we were walking with they were looking so upset. My mother said to me;" who are those boys and where did they come from and do you even know them?" and then me and Amia had told them who they were, were are they from and how they are famous and both of our beautiful mothers finally understand and my little annoying sister(Emerald) said out loud to embarrass me said: You are too ugly and funny looking!" and then Luhan said that:"she is too beautiful and gorgeous looking enough to look ugly and to be funny looking." I guess he was backing me up at this point ,but instead I felt like saying something bad to my little sis but I did not want to, So I used some little sign language to make her understand and she started to whimper and then my mother said that  she will see us whenever she can or she can give us the keys to the hotel room and I was happy that my mother did not go off on me and my little sis and I because if it was just me and my little we would have been fighting, but we know how to control ourselves now. So my mother drove off to somewhere and we continued to start walking again and then Tao clearly understood my sign language and then I started to laugh because his face was priceless.

Chapter Two: Still Walking

We continued to walk around the water parks and then I asked :" Do you guys wanna go on the waterslides over there?"

Luhan said in a mysterious voice: "I do but I do not know that Tao and the rest of the rest of them want to go. Wanna go guys?"

Tao and the guys said all together:"Yeah sure." Me and Amia wanted to scream so badly because our favorite K-Pop boy band is here with us for the first time ever, We went over the water slide I was talking about and I felt so happy and then Kris asked :"What is y'all names?". My heart had stop for a minute and then I turned around slowly and then my friend did the same thing and then Amia started off as saying: "M-M- MY NAME IS AMIA..." saying her name like because she was very nervous and she did not know what to do, So I had said to Kris: My name is Amethyst, but if you cannot remember my name, then just call me Ame." All of the guys said to me at the same time: "That us a pretty name for a gorgeous girl like you." And I started to blush like crazy, my face was entirely red and I kept on breathing really fast because my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest and my friend Amia was spacing out because she saw Tao with his blonde hair and his cute panda face and I was really focused on Luhan because he had red hair and he looks so cute and handsome. Anyway we went up the very long stairs and then I said : "My legs hurt really bad." Luhan asked:  " Why?" I said :" Because I went to dance class for 7 hours  today and that is really tiring especially when it is a bunch of people in there who are talking with their hot breathes and the ones who be dancing with you."Luhan asked me :"How many years have you been dancing Amethyst?"