Saquera

It had been two days since Amenhotep had made his way from the city letting Ryou reunite with his Mother & younger brother. To Loretta's relief, they had come back in one piece, she trusted her Son but it was everyone that worried her, Loretta knew first hand that Egypt wasn't the perfect place to live but as Queen, she had gotten rid of a lot of the bad people who resided there, as far as Amen' was concerned having Ryou as a personal servant was going well & the two boys had become friends to the point of Ryou calling Amenhotep by his name rather than his title, but none the less they were getting along. This was going to be a very interesting two years not just for Ryou, who knew nothing about Palace life & Amenhotep who had only a slight idea of village life, being raised as a prince made conversations between the two very awkward at times but with the help of his mother he was able to chat away to Ryou happily. 

"Amenhotep, Sire" said Ryou gently knocking on the Kings door trying to sound slightly formal "Come in Ryou" "Thank you Sire" he said with a small bow "Ryou.." Ameh scolded "what i have said about formalities," said Amenhotep with his arm folded "Sorry Amen but your Mother was outside & so were some of your Royal court" "all is forgiven Ryou, now what do u have for me" "I have brought some lunch for you" "Thank you Ryou, i will be requiring a bath tonight before bed so if you could come back to my chambers at sunset, i will get you to run it for me & help me take off some of this gold jewellery, i know my Father always used to have trouble with his chest plate" Amen' said with a chuckle "Is there anything else you would like me to do for you..." "No thank you, you can rest until sunset but now i have a meeting to attend to, that will be why you saw my Mother near my chambers" "If you don't mind be saying Amen' how lovely your Mother is, she reminds me of my own Mother" "Thank you Ryou that is a very nice of you, now if you would you please leave me, i must prepare for the meeting" "oh....sorry, enjoy your lunch" said Ryou making his way towards & out the door. 

Back inside the room Amen' was about to get a visit from someone who he hadn't seen for a long time "Well done....my Son...." came a deep voice, turning around in shock "Father! Is that you" "Yes Amenhotep.....I'm sorry....i never meant to frighten you" "how are you, Father..." "I am well & I have been watching you recently, I'm very proud of the way that you handle that situation with the young boy....." "It was Sabek that saved Mother, he's the one you should be proud of" "Sebak isn't my Son....You are...You know, your  GrandFather has been watching your progress as well & he often tells me how proud of you i must be..... Unfortunately though my Son, I came to warn you of an impending danger that you are due to face" "What is it Father....please tell me..." "it has to do with the new boy you have chosen to be your servant, Horus's Mother Isis, informed me of it not so long ago, she didn't want to alarm her Son so that is why i am here to tell you" "but Father, I had Horus use the M.Key on him & there was no trace of evil intent..." "It's not him.... it's his Father, Bakura, he is going to try to get revenge on you by taking over one of your Royal court members....stay alert & look after your Mother, i have to go....." "Father.....Wait, come back....now what am i going to do, I've never had to deal with a spirit before, i need to go & talk to Mother". 

Stepping out of his chambers & into the hallway Amenhotep spotted his Mother but before he could say anything she started to walk away & then suddenly after taking a few steps collapsing alongside a pillar "Mother....No!" he said as he ran to her "Mother....Can you hear me, please say something......Mother" slowly waking up Loretta opened her eyes to see her Son above her with tears welling up in his eyes "Amen', why are you crying," she said cupping the side of his face with her hand "Oh thank Ra your alright," "Im sorry Amen' talking to your Father must have taken a lot out of me...." "You were talking to Father?..." "Yes, i believe i was talking to him before he came to see you...." "Um.....Mother, I have some disturbing news, Father told me..." "Is it about Bakura...?" she said standing up slowly