Kidnapping

Author's note: Leonard is 16 years old in this story. Also, because I want it that way, Mick and Leonard don't know each other when they're teenagers and meet when they're 18 and 20

1988 Central City
Unknown warehouse

"How is this my life?" The question turned over  and over in his mind as he was carried over one of the adult's shoulder.
20 Minutes ago

The warehouse where he was staying was supposed to be deserted. So how come he could hear footsteps and ushered whispers coming from outside? Leo jumped up and ran to the back door. He slowly opened it and peeked outside. There were three adults. Two men and one woman. It was near two in the morning, what the hell were they doing? They didn't seem like drug dealers or criminals. Except for the last one. The man had broad shoulders and was the tallest of the three. Leo squinted his eyes to try and see through the darkness of the night but he couldn't make out more than their silhouettes. A voice with a British accent spoke up.  "Mister Rory, go to the front door and wait there in case Mister Snart tries to make a run for it. Miss Lance, you're with me."

Leo felt his heart beat accelerate. They weren't here to get drugs. They were here to get him. The "why"s and "how"s spun in his mind. Perhaps his father had found him and sent these people to bring him back home. That would be the best option compared to the second one. The second one being, he had robbed them and they were here to make him pay.

He felt the adrenaline rush to his brain as he shut the door and ran back to his bag. They couldn't find any evidence that he had been here. The door behind him opened and the woman walked in behind the man with the British accent. Leo grabbed his bag and ran deeper into the warehouse. "Wait!" The woman shouted at him. "Like hell I am." Leo thought to himself. He ran into a room and slammed the door behind him. He quickly locked it and kept running. "We just want to talk!" The man said. "Screw off!" Leo shouted back. He went to the other end of the room to the other door and locked it behind him just as he heard the first door he had come through break down. Lucky for him, the other door he had just locked was much more solid. It would take at least three people to break that one down. He smirked to himself as he ran off again. He heard the bangs on the door as the two adults tried to break it down. He would be long gone by the time they did. But he didn't stop running. Underestimating your enemies was the worst mistake anyone could make. Leo ran to the main door, the one that would lead him outside, and swung it open. A gasp escaped his lips as he felt a strong arm wrap around his chest, lift him off the ground and slam him into the floor. He hit the ground hard. First his back and then his head. The third man! He had completely forgotten about the man with the broad shoulders that had gone in through the front. Despite the dark spots dancing in front of his eyes, Leo kicked his legs out to try and hit the man. Everything was blurry and his brain hurt from the impact but he kept struggling. The man turned him and held him in a sort of hug. His arms like tight ropes forcing his limbs straight. Leo screamed and threw his head back to try and hit the man in the nose but his efforts were useless. Panic flowed through his body as he kept fighting back against the adult holding him from behind. "Easy Mick!" The woman called from behind them. The two others had apparently managed to get out of the room and were now standing around him. Everything was too much. The hold around him was so tight. His feet barely touching the ground. The people around him telling him to stop moving. He was hyperventilating again. It wasn't uncommon for him to have panic attacks. But that didn't mean he knew how to calm down from on. Suddenly, the pressure around his body released. The man holding him had let go but was ready to knock him out of the British one told him to. The woman crouched down next to him but stayed a meter away. "We're not here to hurt you." She told him softly. Leo frowned and stayed tense. "Get away from me." He growled. "Someone is after you, Mister Snart." The British man told him. "If we don't leave soon they will find you." Leo didn't believe a single word of what they were saying but he nodded to pretend cooperation. The woman extended her hand to him to help him up but he was already on his feet. Dizziness spun through his head. He might have a concussion thanks to the big man. He glanced at the door behind the woman but didn't try to get to it. He knew they would catch him before he would have crossed half the distance. He had to wait for the right moment. They started walking towards the back door and Leo's mind started spinning faster. He needed a solution. Now.