chapter 3

TaeHyung's P.O.V

I woke up full of blood and a bruised face,I feel horrible and can't even move a muscle without feeling pain.
Then I remembered the past events I couldn't control myself and started sobbing, how could this happened to me? I still can't believe it.
I didn't notice the figure standing by the door until he started talking "Why are you crying?" said the figure with a harsh tone I flinched still scared.
The figure moved forward and now I can see his face clearly it was the same man from before now I was dead ass scared.
"ANSWER ME!!" He yelled which scared me so I answered calmly so he wouldn't get angry "N-nothing I j-just-,what am I doing here?"I said stuttering nervously.
He then calmed himself and looked at me with a smirk then said "Your here to serve me princess but first you have to learn to obey" Then he went to me and licked my neck and then started sucking I unconsciously moaned.
"Your making me excited princess but I'll leave it for later" He said then he went to the door looked at me for the last time and got out of the room.
I was left there thinking on what the Hell just happened I was left there in the empty room staring at the walls

1 Hour later~~

The door opened once again making Taehyung look at the door there was the man again but with a tray of food and a bottle of water in his hands.
The man got closer to Taehyung and said "I'll until your hands but just to let you know you can't escape this place it has high tech security and dangerous pitbulls your size which we trained to kill unknown people"
I gulped at what he just said and nodded he untied my hands and handed me the tray of food and bottle of water and plastic spoon.
I Then started eating my food like a maniac because I was very hungry before being kidnapped and always eat alot when nervous I finished my food then started chugging the water and didn't notice the male looking at me with an amused face "Wow boy you can eat" he chuckled then took the tray and empty bottle and rubbed my hair with his hands to be honest I felt strange in his touch then he left but not before tieing my hands again I should be scared like before but now I feel at ease moments later I started dozing off until darkness consumed me.