the billionaire [kim yugyeom got7]

author
yo my name is park y/n
and i'm a fucken gold digga'
jk spoiler alert
anyways here comes the
very inspiring story by me:

warning:
- konglish,
- cringey stuff,
- gymnastics (you'll figure out later)
- this is not funny anymore.

❥·─ the billionaire. kim yugyeom

once upon a time there was a gold digga named park y/n. park y/n is very jobless so her muddha decided to talk to her rich bff4ever (mrs kim) to make her jobless daughter aka park y/n get arranged marriage with mrs kim's rich ass ceo son, kim yugyeom.

"b-b-b-but, mom i already have a girlfriend!" yugyeom shrieked. "and it's not this park y/n person you are talking about!" he added.

"nobody cares!" mrs kim said. "i am ur mother so u must listen to me!!1!!."

"mom, stop." yugyeom said.

"no! mother knows bestest so u listen 2 ur eomma<3" mrs kim said as she do a backflip and split on the ceiling and roll on the wall and cartwheel 10 times in front of yugyeom.

"no mom stop!" yugyeom said as he reverse moonwalk to his room and bang the door and the door fell down and the door fix by itself and yugyeom crys inside.

"mom never understands" he said as he do gymnastics and ballet in his room and also singing justin bieber songs while dancing to 1direction.

meanwhile on park y/n's side......

park y/n's point of view!

"mom... you did what????" i asks liek an inosent puppy

"i am gonna make sure that u get arranged marriage with the rich kim yugyeom!" she said as she do gymnastics

"omo that's jinjja daebak eomma!" i said as i clap my feet and stomp my hands.

"ne! i know!" she said as she flip her armpit hair.

"i'm jinjja excited imnida, eomma, jinjja jinjja exciting!" i exclaimed very happily because i know that my life will change very drastically!

at the exactly next day, mom & mrs kim gave me a love spell

so i chocked on the bottle & swallowed the whole thing.

after that, i felt magical.

i walked in front of kim yugyeom and he quickly fell in love with me. i flipped my hair and bite my lips like a piranha.

he obviously found that hot.

so i walk to him and told him. "i like you" and winked.

he cartwheeled 10 times and said "i like you 2 baby"

so he kissed me and we got married on the next day.

not forgetting yallsters fave part

so we got horny & got twins

the end.

and btw the ex committed die bc idk 2 her she stupid.

i'm truly sorry for this