When Your Stepson Needs A Hand...

It’s been almost 9 months since Namjoon and Jolin got married. It’s evening and they’re both cuddling on the bed after having a hurried and sloppy sex.

Namjoon sighs. He’s reconsidering his choices because the newlywed couple keeps on fighting over small stuff and there’s not a day where they have a good and peaceful conversation. They make up through sex but more and more issues keep on being unresolved. Namjoon is wondering where the smart and confident woman he married went.

“Joon”

His thoughts scatter as he hears his name being called, moving his attention to Jolin.

“Next week my son will move here”

Namjoon dismisses the news with a nod. He’s not really curious about his wife’s son. If it was for him, the woman beside him is already enough.

Well, the destiny sure has a bad humor. As soon as he lays his eyes on the gorgeous boy Namjoon is spellbound. Jimin shyly shakes his small hand with his much bigger one and he speaks with a timid and sweet voice and Namjoon immediately recalls his wife mentioning that his son likes to sing. She wasn’t exaggerating when she said he had an angelic voice, Namjoon already feels blessed just by hearing his talking voice, he can’t imagine what it would be like to hear him sing.

While mom and son are distracted talking, he studies the boy from head to toe. His stature is small and slim, he holds himself with a poise of a dancer. Jimin is definitely the most ethereal human being he has ever met.

Namjoon has the chance to contemplate this beauty more since they start to live under the same roof. The fact itself is normal and ordinary if only weird thoughts didn’t start to haunt Namjoon’s mind. The cohabitation made him realize that unfortunately he is not only dealing with an alluring but still candid step son with his plump dick sucking lips and pretty eyes, the boy is also blessed with a big fat ass which didn't go unnoticed by Namjoon.

In fact those weird thoughts, consisting in dirty fantasies of him fucking his step son, start to be accompanied by a strong desire to ruin Jimin’s innocence.

Having studied in a strictly Catholic Academy, the 18 year-old boy is still innocent regarding sexual matters.

It didn’t help that Jimin wears large clothes with only his undergarments underneath at home in a daily basis. He is so seductive unknowingly and it’s making Namjoon’s insane.

The boy would also drop his soft body on Namjoon’s lap and jump excitedly as he would tell him what he did that day.

The thing is that Jimin accepted almost immediately his status as his new father and admiration is clear in his eyes everytime he looks at his step dad. Of course Namjoon would bask in his cute step son's attention, finding pleasure in knowing to be the alpha man in Jimin's life.

But man, it’s so - literally - hard. Just the other day Namjoon had to invent an excuse to leave because Jimin sat with his ass directly on his crotch and it was matter of time that his dick woke. That stuff is too soft and squishy.

"Hon, since it's your off day please check on Jimin, he has a fever" Jolin says as she waves goodbye and goes out. Namjoon goes to Jimin's room and knocks. "Come in" a sweet and weak voice answers. Jimin's cheeks are rosy and a moan escapes his pretty lips as his step dad touches his hot front.