Day one: a new path (juuzou's butttttttttttttt)

-NEARS POINT OF VIEW-

Watari stepped into the room, "YO YO YO HOMIE BRO, WASSUP?!!?!!?!!"
I sighed as this was not the first time a situation such as this has been presented to me. "Please contain yourself of such manners."
He coughed a small apologie "sorry nea-"
"Sir."
"Yes Watari, such manners shall not be heard in this household.",it was L. "Go to your time out corner, Watari sometimes you can be quite a"
He was cut of, "BITCH" , Mello.
"Language, Mello!"
"YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO MUM!!" Mello stormed out of the room in his usual state of anger. Such a child, can be a nuisance sometimes.
"Should I fetch hi-" Watari was about to speed but was soon cut off.
"Shhhh, your in your time out corner!!"
L could be quite a feisty one if he truly tried.
Matsuda strides in,"YO YO YO, HOMIES WASSUP?!!?!!?!!??!??!"
"TO YOUR CORNER NOW",the feisty L appears yet again. "Now skip to the good shit", 'rizzle kicks' L shows itself.
"Near have you packed your luggage yet?"
"Yes L, I have." I reply straight faced.(or gay faced ㅏㅂㅓ)
"Good"

Two months ago me and L settled the agreement that we moved to NY to Cali, London to Paris and then to Tokyo bc we extra as fuck. A.k.a we need to work on a case about a mass murder of ghouls. I was like, isn't that what we're trying to do, but they reject common sense.