six ● both

8-21-18 A/N: Chapter got edited! New chapter coming soon (hopefully). School started last week so I'm getting used to a new routine.

Thank you guys for all the support, and please enjoy

Hongseok

"Well, here it is," I said, gesturing to the blocky modern house in front of us. Its general shape was like three bricks stacked on top of each other. It was probably bigger than our entire apartment block. Every time I saw it, I couldn't help but be in awe, and it looked like Jaehwa was too.

"Th-this is Kino's house?" She said, bewildered.

I nodded. "We should probably go in."

She agreed, and we entered together.

Inside, loud music was blasting, something by NCT, maybe Whiplash? The light was dim, even with the giant disco ball attached to the middle of the ceiling. Geez, could he get any tackier?

I turned to face Jaehwa. "Some important rules. Don't go upstairs or into the hallway on our right, first of all."

"Why?"

I cleared my throat. "That's... where the guest bedrooms are."

"Oh. Oh." Jaehwa's face paled when she realized what I meant.

"Secondly, don't touch the punch or any drinks that are clearly visible."

"Then what am I supposed to drink?"

I reached into the back of the fridge (which was conveniently right next to me) and pulled out two canned sodas, handing one to Jaehwa.

"Finally," I continued, "Just... stay away from Kino at these parties."

She was silent for a while before finally saying half-jokingly, "I'll try. I can't help being so cute!" Jaehwa struck a pose.

I scrunched my nose up and ruffled her hair. "No, you sure can't. Now, go have fun." I pushed her on her way.

Somehow, I have a bad feeling about this...

Jaehwa

I mingled with some friends I recognized from school. I saw Eunjung there, surprisingly, who immediately asked me if Hongseok was around, so I said yes and sent her after him. He'd thank me later... I hope. I wasn't actually planning to disregard Hongseok's last rule for me, until I did.

While I was talking to Soomin, a girl who had only recently entered college, Kino came right beside me and whispered in my ear, "Come over here." He led me to a corner of the room where no one was, and then said in a confidential voice, "I've been wanting to do this for a long time." 

He leaned forward.

Realizing what he was about to do, I placed my palm on his chest...

And pushed.

Confused, he tried again.

I shoved harder this time. "Sorry, Kino, but..." I tried to give him a sympathetic look, but couldn't muster up any honest feelings.

"What's the matter, Jae Jae? I thought you had a huge crush on me, from what Eunjung said."

I scoffed and shook my head. "Key word: had. Good night, Kino." I tried to leave, but Kino blocked me. Glancing over his shoulder, he pinned me to the wall, so close that I felt his breath on my face.

"Stay like this and don't say a word." He whispered menacingly. Not wanting to get on Kino's sensitive side, I obeyed.

Then... "Ya!"