Part 5

After i told Sophia the whole story she just stares at me in shock.

"I don't really know what to say. I honestly haven't expect something like this from Marcus. I mean he is your brother, your own twin" she says.
"Yeah i couldn't understand neither" i said helpless.
I feel how i start to tear up.
"Be once a real man a don't cry" i tought.
"What do you you mean ?" Sophia asked. "What do you mean?" I answered confused.
"You just said that you should be a real man for once".
I relplied " oh i say that out loud ? Wasn't supposed to, but yes. I just hate myself. My brother is so much better than me. He has the better body and he is funnier. He is more muscular and prettier. I don't know what i do wrong. Even tho Sky likes Marcus more. I mean who wouldn't like him more? I want to be like him. I don't like myself anymore. I'm just a worthless piece of shit"
I just let the words out of my mouth.
It feels good.

Then i looked to Sophia and saw her with tears in her eyes.
"Is this really what you think of yourself?" she asked.
I just nodded my head.
"Martinus.. hey look you are a absolutely amazing friend. You are an incredible boy. You are caring and precious. You've reached so many things in your life. You don't need to be like Marcus because i love you just like you are. You are always here for me. I can laugh with you about everything. It doesn't matter if you cry or not. You are just a boy with feelings. I doesn't matter if you are muscular or not. I love spending time with you because you are truly adorable " Sophia said with her warm voice.

I looked right into her eyes. Then i just leaned forward and gave her a big teddy bear hug.

*Sophia pov*
Martinus and me are watching a film. I'm really shocked about what he said before. I looked at him and tought what an amazing boy he is. The girl who will get him one day is the luckiest on earth. He is truly an incredible boy. I love him (as friend).
"You can take a pic and then you can look longer at me" Martinus suddenly said smirking.
"What.. what ? I wasn't staring!
I feel how i start to blush.
I hid my face in my hands.
"I were just think about some things" i answered still with my head in my hands.

*Martinus pov*
I saw Sophia staring at me. I laughed to myself.
Then i said "you should take a pic then you can look longer at me".
She snapped out of her trance and started to blush.
Then she hid her red head into her hands. I laughed.
Yes i actually laughed again.
She always can make me laugh again no matter how bad the situation is.
I always get happy when I'm with her.
I'm so glad to have her a friend

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys what do you think so far about this book.
Please vote and comment 🧡