Chapter 6

(Y/N) POV

The battle was one sided, it ended in less than 2 minutes. Honestly I could have just sent the Melchio units out and the outcome would stay the same.

I looked over at everyone. Rias, her peerage, Sirzechs, and Serafall all had there mouths wide open. Honestly it was hilarious.

(Y/N): Are you surprised? The Melchio units are mad for war, specifically if we had another great war. We never tested them so I thought now would be the best time.

Issei: That was a Massacre!

(Y/N): You should have seen the last one. Makato vs 100, that was a blood bath. But that's because one of them called him short. Lara Have everyone return and congratulate them for me. Max send the Melchio units back.

Lara: Ok (Y/N).

Max: Ok.

???: Hey (Y/N)!

I turn around and saw ark walking up to us.

(Y/N): Yo Ark, com over here and meet everyone!

Ark: Hello the names Ark, future Human leader.

Sirzechs: I have to say you're powerful for a human.

Ark: That's due to my sacred gear but thanks. Also (Y/N) are you just going to ignore that guy?

(Y/N): What guy?

I look over to were he's pointing and I see someone in the distance.

(Y/N): Well I'm not now. I'll head over there.

Ezra: What, why?

(Y/N): Because why not.

Before she can say anything else I mad a portal and teleported myself to him but still kept a good distance.